Dosing, overdosing, and treatment duration

Do You abuse DUROMINE?

• No,i do as doctor told me

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • Yes , i take more then prescribed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Not sure if you still need help... But I get the feeling of being tired.....It last through most of the day until I get home at about 5pm.I feel awake and normal for a few hours and then go to bed at a normal time for me. In the morning I take the pill with Diet Coke (60mls) it's my preferred drink that also gives me a little hit of caffeine. During the day I have bright lights in my office and keep drinking water. Lunch is when I have my coffee, to help me through the day. Also make sure that you are getting enough protein. I find it helps wake me up and keep me awake along with giving me energy.

Sarahzoey87 said:
Hi Tania, could you please message me the details of your seller?
I've been following the for awhile, finally went to the dr but he is against drugs for weight loss even though im 40kg over my ideal weight.
Any help would be appreciated.
Hell Sarah
You can contact Adri.
She is a lovely person to deal with and very reliable. I have been ordering Duromine and some other supplements - which also works great by the way - for her for almost two years. All her products are genuine, no fakes.
Tania

The first two weeks I took Duromine was a bit difficult. The worst effect I would say was the mood swings. Otherwise I had the usualy dry mouth - still do but I see that as a bonus, makes me drink lots of water.
No chest pains, dizziness or any other side effects. Mood swings got better after 2 weeks and after a month were gone completely. Have been using Duromine for almost two years. Stopper for 3 months and are back on it again now for 2 months. Only take one cap of 30mg a day and skip weekends.

Hey... yes i know how y feel regarding being tired... for me as well . excually its not feeling tired its more like loss of motivation for doing anything... also i dont have any more any side effects except this "tiredness" ... i do make once in 2 weeks a 2 day stop since then it helps with effect and 1 week every 2 weeks i am on phen pro since it helps with mood swings . but found it also less effective after a week. have you been diagnosed for any confition maybe? adhd or else?!

I also struggle with insomnia and I have been using 30mg regularly. Try taken slow release magnesium before you go to bed. works really well

Hey Kellu

I've been using Duromine for a week and 2day now and I can confidently tell you that my sleep is back to normal. The first 5days were the worst and I couldn't sleep but now everything is back to normal, even other side effects like hot flashes and dizziness. It will get better with time, your body will adjust.

All the best.

I'm 17 years old and have been on the 40mg for 5 months and have had amazing results, 30kgs lost in the 5 months. I have had no side effects or bad experience and highly recommend it.

Tania J said:
I just sent you a message. Don't think we can post it here? If you did not get the message let me know

Hey I also really would appreciate the website too!! I live in the us and it's almost impossible to get. Thanks in advance

hi. I am not back to the dr for a few weeks Has anyone who was prescribed 15mg up their own daily dose to 30mg

Please do not write back you should only take what the dr has described .. Etc,.. I know that. ...
Thank you.

If you want to double the dose of a 15mg, peronally speaking my dr said that was fine for me.

15,30,40mgs... its more about what the dr thinks you need. The bigger you are the more likely your dr will give you the 40mgs.. if you only have a little way to go.. say 15-20kgs.. a dr might only prescribe 15mgs. Generally speaking your dr will start you on a low dse for the first script. What j did was once i finished 1 months worth of the low dose i went back and said (the truth) i felt no effect from them and was my dose went up to 40mgs.

Im not saying its 100% fine to double dose but as your only on 15mgs.. doubling your dose would only bring you to 30mgs which is the moderate dose of duromine.
As long as your under 40mgs with the dose ( dont go doubling 30mg tablets) should be fine.

However i reccomend compleating 1 month.. going back to drs then asking for a higher dose, because double dosing will end up costing a fortune

Thank you!! I must admit I didn't think of the cost implications of doubling! I have been taking 2 tablets for a couple of days, no side effects so fingers crossed. Thank you

Reactions: laura kate
i have been on 30mg since Friday I have dropped from 67.5 kg to 64 kg this morning ..I have had all side effects and last night was really sick wanting to vomit upset tummy just really yuk I have woken up still not 100% not hungry still feel yuk and light head I'm forcing myself to eat some toast would u say don't take the pill today and skip and take one tomorrow if better or would u still take it ???????

I would probably skip it, depending on how fast your body processes the duromine it can stay in your system up to 2 days, maybe you only need it every second day, or possibly only need the 15mg (my personal non medical opinion)

Reactions: squirrel
Belly said:
i have been on 30mg since Friday I have dropped from 67.5 kg to 64 kg this morning ..I have had all side effects and last night was really sick wanting to vomit upset tummy just really yuk I have woken up still not 100% not hungry still feel yuk and light head I'm forcing myself to eat some toast would u say don't take the pill today and skip and take one tomorrow if better or would u still take it ???????
Hi Bella,
3.5 kgs seems ALOT of weight to lose in less than a week with a SW of 67.5kg (however I don't know how tall you are) can I please ask you a personal question? Did you dr prescribe you with medication? Or did you get it through other means?

Reactions: letsdothis
yes my dr did give them to me and I'm of to see him today I train at the gym both weights and cardio and my weight hasn't shifted after my son was born my weight has always been 52/55kgs so I'm small and I feel uncomfortable in my self at this weight I'm 5'3 and 35 I'm not Taking the pill today and I'll speak with my dr about maybe taking ever 2 nd day as I'm really not liking the side effects I can feel I still have it in my system as I'm a bit shake this morning and light headed

Glad you are going to Dr's always best, esp with such huge weight loss and bad side effects. check back in after u have been to let know how you went ☺

Reactions: Belly
Ha ha sorry read your post wrong, when you do go lol !

I hope you feel better soon, I would consider trying 15mg you can always increase later if you need to, I find 15mg works just fine and only mild side effects for me, you sound very active so you really need to make sure you are still nourishing your body with enough food a minimum I understand would be 1300-1600 calories a day for an active person doing weight training. Good luck :)

Reactions: Kate
So I seen the dr and he said it was a normal effect to feel sick it will take time he all so said to have one ever 2nd day which I think is for the best so I will see how I go
Today I didn't have a pill but still experienced all the same side effects dry mouth dizziness and I also seem to be a bit spaced out with red eyes and my pupils where dilated to the point where I looked like I was high I did feel odd very paranoid for some reason and felt very faint not myself at all I have also just experienced the angry crazy women not fun at all lost my shit hard really don't know how I feel or what I want to do I want the help to loose the weight but not all this crap that comes with it my head space right now is so cloudy mixed emotions I know it will wear of like dr said it will take time for body to adjust