Saxenda & nausea

S

slimgirl

Standard Member
Feb 17, 2021
I got Saxenda pen from my doctor, and I am in regular contact with a nurse who is checking up on my health state.
My treatment plan was to ramp up the dosage over the course of 5 weeks. Starting at 0.6 and moving up to 3.0 at week 3. I am currently starting week 4 this evening.
My main side effect on Saxenda is nausea. But my nurse advises me to get Preggie Pop drops at the pharmacy. They help with my nausea, what a relief honestly!
I have learned that if I eat too much I get sick, and if I don't eat I tend to also get nausea. At least I stopped craving sweets and food.

Reactions: StacyB
slimgirl said:
I got Saxenda pen from my doctor, and I am in regular contact with a nurse who is checking up on my health state.
My treatment plan was to ramp up the dosage over the course of 5 weeks. Starting at 0.6 and moving up to 3.0 at week 3. I am currently starting week 4 this evening.
My main side effect on Saxenda is nausea. But my nurse advises me to get Preggie Pop drops at the pharmacy. They help with my nausea, what a relief honestly!
I have learned that if I eat too much I get sick, and if I don't eat I tend to also get nausea. At least I stopped craving sweets and food.
Hello, dear @slimgirl!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us!
May I also ask you your starting weight? And what is your final goal?
Do you exercise?

StacyB said:
Hello, dear @slimgirl!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us!
May I also ask you your starting weight? And what is your final goal?
Do you exercise?
Oh, hi StacyB!
My SW: 91 kg
GW: 70
So far I lost not the amount I was expecting...still I am now 88 kg and seeing the scales move on makes me happy, meaning Saxenda works and I am on the right way.

slimgirl said:
Oh, hi StacyB!
My SW: 91 kg
GW: 70
So far I lost not the amount I was expecting...still I am now 88 kg and seeing the scales move on makes me happy, meaning Saxenda works and I am on the right way.
Way to go @slimgirl!
I am sure you will achieve your goal, slow and steady, which is btw the best way to lose weight. So, be patient and stay on track with your weight loss plan ;)

Reactions: Dre