Saxenda side effects: strong?

Hurbert707

Hurbert707

Standard Member
Aug 25, 2022
For those who used Saxenda: The endocrinologist prescribed me to start the treatment with it today. Today is August 25. On the 30th I leave for Greece and return on September 9. I would like to know how strong were the side effects for you? Could I go to the beach or swim? I'm not really interested in the fact that I wouldn't be able to eat in Greece, I'm only interested in how strongly you felt the effects. I don't want to be blocked in my hotel room.
Would you recommend me to start the treatment now or after the vacation?

I feel like all the swimming and walking would have helped, but I want to know how it was for you. Were you able to go out/go to work/meet friends/travel/do sports?

Thanks a lot.

Reactions: StacyB
Hurbert707 said:
For those who used Saxenda: The endocrinologist prescribed me to start the treatment with it today. Today is August 25. On the 30th I leave for Greece and return on September 9. I would like to know how strong were the side effects for you? Could I go to the beach or swim? I'm not really interested in the fact that I wouldn't be able to eat in Greece, I'm only interested in how strongly you felt the effects. I don't want to be blocked in my hotel room.
Would you recommend me to start the treatment now or after the vacation?

I feel like all the swimming and walking would have helped, but I want to know how it was for you. Were you able to go out/go to work/meet friends/travel/do sports?

Thanks a lot.
Hello dear @Hurbert707,
You know, it's difficult to answer your question. We all have different bodies and medical conditions. So, you will never receive a guaranteed answer. Some people experience severe side effects, and others don't experience them at all.
I would also suggest you read the side effects experienced by other users in THESE THREADS.
You may also find useful this expert's ARTICLE.
I wish you a successful weight loss journey, dear. Enjoy your trip!