Increasing Ozempic dose

K

Katekate

Premium Member
Feb 17, 2021
My doc told me to increase Ozempic dosing from 1mg to 2mg. I would appreciate it if anyone who has begun using Ozempic 2 mg dose shares their side effects. To be honest it’s a little scary for me to go up in the dosage since I haven’t had any bad side effects except constipation (which I heard is common with this medication).

Katekate said:
My doc told me to increase Ozempic dosing from 1mg to 2mg. I would appreciate it if anyone who has begun using Ozempic 2 mg dose shares their side effects. To be honest it’s a little scary for me to go up in the dosage since I haven’t had any bad side effects except constipation (which I heard is common with this medication).
Hello, dear @Katekate! Yeah, constipation is a common side effect of many weight-loss medications. But it's so individual. You will never know if you have any other adverse reactions after increasing the dosage, even if the others have it.
I would suggest you listen to your doctor as he knows your situation and heath conditions better. If you experience any severe side effects on 2 mg, just go back to 1 mg and contact your doctor.
I wish you a successful weight loss journey, dear!