Weight Loss Motivation

fdc2dbf6e00a442da04ffc0d7893241a.jpg

Xx

I seriously think of my weight as bags of oranges I am carrying around when I'm going on walks

Reactions: IWantToBeHappy
letsdothis said:
I seriously think of my weight as bags of oranges I am carrying around when I'm going on walks
Lol. Im the same. Mine are either bags of potatoes or tubs of butter.

Lol its great ☺

Update on my mini month goal. I didn't lose the 5kgs but I didn't expect to as my weight lost has been less with each passing month. I did achieve a total weight loss of 15kgs in 3 months though so that is a WAY bigger mini goal acheieved. Woohoo.

Now for my next mini goal??? Start introducing home cooked meals more regularly into my dinner instead of just low calorie frozen meals.
Last night was the 1st of the month so the mark for my 3 months on Duromine, so I decided now was as good a time as any yo try a home cooked meal..... and boy, it was nom nom nom...

20160401_200716-1-1-1.jpg

Salmon marinated in lemon juice, garlic, rock salt, peper and tumeric, steamed veges (bok choy, green beans, squash) and brown rice and quinoa
512 calories

Xx

Last edited:
Omg YUM! That looks amazing, and yep bet it was so much more enjoyable than the frozen, and extremely healthy way to go! 15 kg is life changing goal to nail!
Weigh in is tomorrow, I have had a pretty bad week, I have lost focus... it snowballed from one mini easter egg and went from there... I estimate that the scales will go up, I will thank the stars if it's 250 gms or under. Will check back in tomorrow. My goal for this week will be 1kg + what ever extra is on the scale, plus a walk Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.

letsdothis said:
Omg YUM! That looks amazing, and yep bet it was so much more enjoyable than the frozen, and extremely healthy way to go! 15 kg is life changing goal to nail!
Weigh in is tomorrow, I have had a pretty bad week, I have lost focus... it snowballed from one mini easter egg and went from there... I estimate that the scales will go up, I will thank the stars if it's 250 gms or under. Will check back in tomorrow. My goal for this week will be 1kg + what ever extra is on the scale, plus a walk Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.
A bad week is ok if you know why and learn from it so you don't repeat it ;)
1kg plus 3 walks is achievable so early on in your duromine weight lost journey so I'm wishing you all the best :).
My first month was when I lost the most too.
How long have you been on Duromine now? 1 week or 2?
Here's to a new week and regained focus ;) xx

Just done week 2 weigh in, still managed to loose .4kg so yay for me! After doing the math I have 10 weeks to loose 20kg. Right 1kg p.w just isn't going to cut it. Week 3 mini goal - 2.5-3kg it is a lot but it's the first month while I'm at my heaviest I am more likely to achieve it! nothin but natural foods are going into this body - with the exception of the healthiest cereal I can find. And I will be forcing myself for some for of exercise each day! Hope your enjoying this week's cooking goal

letsdothis said:
Just done week 2 weigh in, still managed to loose .4kg so yay for me! After doing the math I have 10 weeks to loose 20kg. Right 1kg p.w just isn't going to cut it. Week 3 mini goal - 2.5-3kg it is a lot but it's the first month while I'm at my heaviest I am more likely to achieve it! nothin but natural foods are going into this body - with the exception of the healthiest cereal I can find. And I will be forcing myself for some for of exercise each day! Hope your enjoying this week's cooking goal
letsdothis said:
Yay for 0.4kg. Keep it up. Kellogg's All Bran and Uncle Tobys Bran Plus are what I have. More fibre than every other cereal. Can only get the Uncle Tobys Bran Plus from woolworths though. Coles only stock the Plus Fibre one and it has nothing like the fibre of the Bran Plus.
Day 2 of home cooking done last night. My fiance is so happy im cooking again lol.
received_10153345997527352-1.jpg

379 calories
Xx

Reactions: April
I have been having the plus Fibre but I actually enjoy bran cereal lol good to know coz I shop at both thanks! Damn no wonder hubby has missed your cooking I'm surprised he hasn't come home with a bunch of flowers

Mini Goal achieved this week with home cooked healthy meals every night. Was rewarded with 1kg weight loss this week!!!
2.jpg

Xx

Reactions: gwenie75
Yes, how awesome was this week's weigh in for you !
Week 3 mini goal: continue with week ones mini goal: get to 79kg in the first month - exactly 2kg to go to make it!
Week 3 mini goal: calorie count every thing, and log it!

3 months of duromine - the whole world will see!
2016-04-10-12-16-48-png.549

Attachments

• 2016-04-10 12.16.48.png
    2016-04-10 12.16.48.png
    492.7 KB · Views: 877
letsdothis said:
Yes, how awesome was this week's weigh in for you !
Week 3 mini goal: continue with week ones mini goal: get to 79kg in the first month - exactly 2kg to go to make it!
Week 3 mini goal: calorie count every thing, and log it!
Yay for mini goals! I'm sure if you calories count everything and log it you are on target to succeed your mini goal ;). When there is focus and determination, everything is possible :laughing: xx

Oh definitely, I am sure I am still consuming well over the 1200! Even though my exercise isn't consistent (w2 goal) my daily activity level has increased a lot!
Are you setting yourself a mini goal this week?
IWantToBeHappy said:
Yay for mini goals! I'm sure if you calories count everything and log it you are on target to succeed your mini goal ;). When there is focus and determination, everything is possible :laughing: xx

letsdothis said:
Oh definitely, I am sure I am still consuming well over the 1200! Even though my exercise isn't consistent (w2 goal) my daily activity level has increased a lot!
Are you setting yourself a mini goal this week?
Yip. My mini goal this week is to have a cold glass of water with freshly squeezed lemon juice every morning before I eat anything. Sounds simple but the funny faces I pull when i drink it tells another story lol

Reactions: letsdothis