Day 5 and i finally weighed myself im down 3.5kg atm!! Hopefully it stays away. Noticed a few heart palpitations this mornong though. Have either of you noticed that at all?

Reactions: April
Yayyyy! That’s such a great result! Congrats!!!
Nuh uh, my heart’s felt normal. Forgot to take it early this morning, took it at like 8:30am when I woke up so hopefully I’m not awake all night :/

Thats good you havent had any! Seems to have gone away for me now. Hopefully it doesnt effect ur sleep, that would be so frustrating! Im so thirsty today, had 3l of water already lol

So as i was so desperate to know my progress after 4 days i went to mall and use the scale again and ive lost 2.5kg. Im shocked this MUST be just water weight. Bcse if im losing weight at this rate im afraid what ill be once im off duro15. I literally follow 1100-1200cals with 1L water daily to a T and seems to work. And i have very little carb below 40g.

Keira, dont be afraid as ive done this before 5 years ago and duromine hasnt kill anyone yet but extreme bulimia and extreme obesity do. Hehe. It was my mistake that i went off track eating lots of cakes and dessert so the weight piled back on but it only makes sense right? No weight loss will be permanent if one doesnt change the way one eats. 1000cals cheese burger will make us put on weight but 1000cals caesar salad wont make it so bad. Its about permanent choice. Keep it up both of you. :) :)

Reactions: Keira and April
Yay!! Congratulations!! I didn’t weigh myself today because I accidentally had a few sips of ice tea before I remembered to and I figured that might show up on the scales

AshleyDBO said:
Yay!! Congratulations!! I didn’t weigh myself today because I accidentally had a few sips of ice tea before I remembered to and I figured that might show up on the scales

Thanks ashley! :) i think ice tea is zero cals u can have it however much u want even better if its green tea. Mint can cut the bitterness if u dont like bitter tea. But teas are only zero cals without sugar. I drink mine with pure stevia drops since day 2 and i dont think its effecting anything bcse i still manage to lose some kg :)

It wasn’t healthy ice tea :/ Haha, it was Lipton.. but I usually have a red bull as my drink when I’m driving, and I switched to peach ice tea, thinking that’s gotta be better for me. Now as I’m typing this I’m thinking maybe they’re equally as bad... I’ll google it, haha.

Thats awesome missclaire! Congratulations! I used to love a good cheese burger lol, but i got a junk email today about cheese burgers and the thought of eating one made me feel queezy. Im hoping with the healthy eating while wer on it, will help us keep the weight off once we stop.
Haha Ashley, i love the mango lipton. Would one drink do much damage with everything else being healthy? Its waaaaay better than redbull! That stuff is terrible for you haha

AshleyDBO said:
It wasn’t healthy ice tea :/ Haha, it was Lipton.. but I usually have a red bull as my drink when I’m driving, and I switched to peach ice tea, thinking that’s gotta be better for me. Now as I’m typing this I’m thinking maybe they’re equally as bad... I’ll google it, haha.

Ooh! Okay if the store bought ones then yeah. It contains 9tbsp of sugar each can.Hehe. But i think it wont stall u much anyway, just one can. the realization matters more means ure aware of it so u wont repeat :)

Keira said:
Thats awesome missclaire! Congratulations! I used to love a good cheese burger lol, but i got a junk email today about cheese burgers and the thought of eating one made me feel queezy. Im hoping with the healthy eating while wer on it, will help us keep the weight off once we stop.
Haha Ashley, i love the mango lipton. Would one drink do much damage with everything else being healthy? Its waaaaay better than redbull! That stuff is terrible for you haha

Thanks keira :) hey! I have the same feeling, that queezy feeling. i tried to finish my keto bread with poached egg for breakfast i almost gag but i need to finish it whole to reach my 1100-1200. Lol. Is it bcse of the duromine? I dont have that when i take duro30 years ago but i was on a very bad diet that time anyway. I mainly only eat cheese and oil and fats even before starting.

Id say it prpbably is the duromine. I havent actually felt it from eating, generally i just feel full quicker. But the thought of eating fried or greasy food makes me feel like that atm. Not a bad thing, salt n vinegar chips has always been my downfall haha, i could eat way to many. But i havent felt like eating anything like that at all, if anything its the opposite

Reactions: missclaire
Day 6! Almost a week down amd were still here and still going, wooo! I kmow it can amd has been horrible for some people but i wonder how many of the actual horror stories (dont us it, its speed, it kills ppl type thing) are people who havent actually tried it. Howd you sleep after taking your tablet a bit later yesterday ashley?

Keira said:
Day 6! Almost a week down amd were still here and still going, wooo! I kmow it can amd has been horrible for some people but i wonder how many of the actual horror stories (dont us it, its speed, it kills ppl type thing) are people who havent actually tried it. Howd you sleep after taking your tablet a bit later yesterday ashley?

Omg this! I cant believe its already day 6. Seems like its only been day 4 ever since i desperately trying to find a scale lol things fly by when we change focus just for a day isnt it :p and things fly by when we discuss it daily too. ;)

About the duromine good effect of not wanting to eat greasy food so much i hope it lasts when we’re off it. Thats my bigges concern bcse although i hate cheese i can never refuse any cheese and sour cream chips :oops: especially lays brand. So good but so bad. Haha

It has gone really quick, hasnt it? Its made it so much better for me having you both to talk to about it, thank you again!
Im really hoping with eating right while on it, we can break bad habits and cravings like that in a way that will continue after we stop. Im terrified of stopping them and putting anything I've lost back on. In a way thats good though, because it's extra motivation to do things right while Im on it and hopefully build good habits and routine

Keira said:
It has gone really quick, hasnt it? Its made it so much better for me having you both to talk to about it, thank you again!
Im really hoping with eating right while on it, we can break bad habits and cravings like that in a way that will continue after we stop. Im terrified of stopping them and putting anything I've lost back on. In a way thats good though, because it's extra motivation to do things right while Im on it and hopefully build good habits and routine

Thanks to u too :) btw, how much fat do u eat in ur diet these past few days? Do u go low carb? And if u do how much carb do u allow urself per day? Im asking bcse im now starting to get a growling tummy pretty offen but i dont have appetite so i just eat what daily meal ive planned out in my sparkspeople calorie counter app which consist of very little carb and being mindful of fats. Im also starting to feel dizzy whenever i get up too quickly from sitting. Do u have it too?

Yesterday wasnt the best day for me, i dodnt sleep the best the night before and had a headache, i felt like i was hungry but i also didnt feel like eating which was weird. I did the same and stuck to my meal plan for the day. I had a few heart palpatations early in the morning and on amd off over the day and towards the end of the day i was a little dizzy. Today I've woken up fine so hopefully it was just a bad day. I use the app my fitness pal which says daily i should bre having 80gram protein, 46grams fat and 174grams carbs, but iv found im not hitting near the carbs goal most days, yesterday i only made it to half the carbs it says, but still hit my overall calorie goal. I should probably try to get a few more carbs so i dont stuff myself for when i stop the tablets. If the dizziness keeps up maube you should see a doctor, I was told that can be because of the duromime messing with your blood pressure. Hope it eases for you!

Aw, I’m sorry you had a crappy day yesterday, Keira! Just think- if I feel like shit, that means it’s working, haha.
Can’t believe it’s almost been a week! I was hoping I’d be one of those people who lose like a crazy 5kgs in week one, but I don’t think that’s gonna happen. Oh well. I do feel better already. I probably look the exact same, but eating less and eating healthier, and drinking more water- I feel different.

Reactions: Rava
how are you going with it? took me a week but started seeing results this week

Thats awesome! Glad to hear it. Iv been going well thanks, on day 6 now. No extra energy or anything like that but way less appetite, and what I am eating is so kuch healthier, even when i feel a but hungry the thought of chips or anything like that makes me feel sick so thats a plus. Hope you keep seeing results!

Thanks Ashley :) haha thats a good way to look at it, it must be doing something at least. other than feeling pretty flat and tired Im heaps better today. First day Ive had literally zero appetite, had to force myself to eat, and feel almost uncomfortably full even after small meals. As much as I'd love to lose a heap really quickly like some people have at the same time I dont want to and then have it all come striaght back. I dunno why but it feels like if i lose slow and steady it'll be easier to keep up haha. Is there any truth to what people say about the faster you lose weight tje more likely you are to have lose skin afterwards?