Booty said:
You will be surprised as to how much weight can come off. I lost 4kg in my first week. (I am assuming it was all water weight). Since then I have lost an additional 2kg. Today is day 26. I have noticed my clothes are fitting better. Today i tried on and am currently wearing a shirt i liked and bought as a motivator when my son was a newborn. 27 mths later and its fitting.. Keep up your great work hun. Youve got this*
Booty how are things going for you, how much have you lost altogether?

Hi hun. Today i weighed myself - 7kg down. . I have been mostly well behaved, its that month chocolate binge that gets me every time... I am still pushing through with my bootcamps as often as i can, and i also scored myself a weekend job. I know i have not lost alot of weight, but i definitely know i have been gaining muscle. My stamina at the moment is incredible. I havent felt this good in ages.. I'd go as far as YEARS! Minus the lack of sleep, silly me had a coffee around lunchtime and only slept for 3hrs give or take. I did manage to get a few things organized while on my night owl spree. Not within the house i was too pooped after work, but online. Lots of googling, ebay, reviews etcs. . My little one also thought it would be a terrific idea to relocate some of my d into the dogs water bowl.. needless to say - I'm finishing duromine 8 days earlier then expected, as a minimum.. How is your progress? I am excited to see everyones results and progress. Xo

Hi everyone.
As the title says, I'm new here and just about to start on my weight loss journey, I'm getting my script filled today, does anyone have any tips for me?
A little background...
I'm 45, work 20-50 hours a week and I study full time. I gave up smoking just over 6 months ago and have put on so much weight that I contemplated started smoking again as it controlled my hunger, I constantly eat now. I don't eat a lot of junk food, maybe once a week/fortnight. I don't eat a lot of chocolate or have a lot of soft drinks.
I'm 5'5 and weight between 90-95kgs :(

Thanks in advance,
Maxeem

Hi all, Just stumbled across this forum today and have read with great interest the different experiences with Duramine.

Starting weight Tues 8/9/15 was 83.7kgs Height is 165cm
Today weighed in at 79.8kgs = 3.9kgs down after first week. yay!!!
(Totally rapt as I spent months getting the same amount off previously!!!)

Quick back story:
4 years ago I was a Fit & healthy size 12 gym mummah of 2 teens happily living life..... then had a "later in life" baby (39y/o) and gained 18kgs :( yikes!!! My gorgeous 3 y/o was totally worth it, my angel!! ♥
3 years later I still have 10kgs to lose and with a fairly clean diet and gym 3x a week was sooo frustrated that I couldnt shift the weight!!!!
Made a deal with Dr that I was only doing 1 month of Duramine to bust through this eternal plateau and use the time to create stricter meal plans and regular exercise, I had to really twist his arm to get it!!!

I hope I can continue to lose weight over these next 3 weeks, I have a lot of stress with my manipulative/ bullying Ex and trouble sleeping (pre-duramine), so those things are on-going, but otherwise the side effects for me are very minimal, and I know I will miss the extra energy once off it next month!!

Hi msjojo

Congrats on the loss, really happy for you.
How many cals u eating and how much exercise are you doing?

Hi
Take tablet early, I take mine at 6am.
Drinks lots of water, I'm easily drinking 3 liters or more.
No coffee or caffeine.
Exercise
Eat well and keep calories around 1000 to 1200
Keep us updated as I find that really helps me to stay motivated.
I'm not hungry in the slightest and need to actively consume food.
I'm no expert but that's my experience so far and it's working.
Goodluck and keep posting.

Reactions: MissMaxee
I agree. For the first week try to drink caffeine free coffee - and remember normal tea also contains caffeine although less. If you feel good you can start taking your coffee again.
Kyle said:
I didn't stay on Duromine for long - turns out I had a severe middle ear infection as I started the medication and was not doing well and had to stop it. Not sure when I will or if I will start it again just yet. However, in regards to my few days of experience is that, Duromine will increase your heart rate quite a bit and coffee can do the same thing. Chances are, you could end up feeling worse drinking coffee. I would say, if possible, stick to water as it's going to have the best affect and keep you hydrated. :)

Cutiepiexo said:
Hey everyone, today is day one on 30mg. How long should it normally take for any side effects? its night time now so a whole day has passed and i havent noticed anything yet. im not less hungry and im not energetic. i feel tired if anything. the closest thing i have to a side effect is that i feel like im "tingling". So what else can you tell me about your first 7 days side effects? Thank you in advance
I am the same but day 3 and I don't feel anything

Hey Everyone!

So I am on day 2 of 30mg duromine. I have no side effects at all, sleep like normal, still hungry, no dry mouth. Nothing like everyone else has had. Worried that it may not be working for me?

I am quite fit and eat pretty healthy but the weight just doesn't want to leave, I have a personal trainer and everything yet no weight loss. It is like my body says no this is the weight you should be.

I am 177cms tall, starting weight is 78kilos and wanting to be around the 65kilo mark.

Should I be worried? Or give it a little bit more time, I don't want to go on the scale because I'm scared of what it will say and don't want to get too disheartened yet.

If there is anyone else that has a similar story as me I would love to hear of your progress!!

Duromine works different for everyone. It is best not to compare yourself to other people. If you have a lot of weight to lose it will come off quicker than a little.

Do a weigh in just once a week and remember to take measurements as well. Sounds like you are living a healthy lifestyle and I think Duromine will certainly help to shed the last few stubborn kg's, especially with the help of a personal trainer. You are really fortunate in that regard!

I have used duromine once before for about a week but I couldn't handle the no sleep but this time I am sleeping like a baby still lol so strange!

I am hoping so! I love to exercise so hoping that works in my favour!

Thank you for your reply!

You are lucky, do not complain;) Some people seem to get bad side effects!
Kat1783 said:
I am the same but day 3 and I don't feel anything

Does anyone else get headaches?

I have found that water doesn't impact the headache because I consumed water constantly. I found that I needed to close my eyes and relax.. I think that your body is so tied from the increase in your metabolism but your mind is so active, so you strain to keep your eyes open. Try ten minutes of closing your eyes and relaxing your face.. It has been very effective for me!!

Reactions: Toby
Cutiepiexo said:
Hey everyone, today is day one on 30mg. How long should it normally take for any side effects? its night time now so a whole day has passed and i havent noticed anything yet. im not less hungry and im not energetic. i feel tired if anything. the closest thing i have to a side effect is that i feel like im "tingling". So what else can you tell me about your first 7 days side effects? Thank you in advance

Hi
Have it about 1/2 hr before food.
Also if you are eating heavy foods full of sugar, soft drink etc you may not feel that speedy feeling because your metabolism is struggling to process the heavy food.
The best way to use this is not to worry about feeling that energy boost but make sure your appetite is suppressed enough for you to sugar detox. Without the duromine I lost 7kgs in 7 days from doing the "10 day sugar detox" written by Mark Hyman and I kept the weight off and my sugar cravings stopped. I want to lose another 10kgs which will make me 65kgs and So I am doing the detox again and using the duromine to help. Really the diet is a smoothy salad and meat and nuts and vege. Anyway what I am saying is don't expect the duromine to do the weight loss - that comes from what you eat but use the duromine to help you diet. Lastly if it doesn't suppress your appetite than ask for 40mg which is what I am on and I have lost 1 kg after one day - no sugar

Last week Friday reality hit me,went up the scale and weighed 80kg, my height is 162cm. which puts bmy BMI at 30.8 meaning i am OBESE. I am 30 years old.Saturday i went to see my dr and prescribed DUROMINE.I started on the pill today and i am excited.reading ur posts motivate me. i am on 30mg and took my first pill at 7am.
I shall keep updating my weight losses and side effects if i do have some.

Reactions: Nopsi and Unity
Good luck Karen 86. i am also in my 30's, I'm 32 and i used to weigh 120kg. This is my day 5 on D 30mg and so far i have lost 2kgs, bringing my weight down to 118kgs. I couldn't believe my eyes. I used to weigh 69kgs before the birth of my two kids and I would love to weigh that much again. Good luck on your journey

Reactions: Tasnim and KAREN86
Thanks Nopsi, its been a good two weekd and im weighing 74. so far im not complaining and i dont have any side effects just that i have realy lost appetite and i have to force myself to eat. lucky enough my sweet tooth is no longer there.i havent touched anything sweet in the past two weeks.

SW- 80 KG
CW- 74 KG
GW- 64 KG

Reactions: Tasnim and Nopsi
Karen86 i have also have a sweet tooth and i haven't craved anything sweet...which is a huge surprise because usually i have to have something sweet during the day, sweets or cake. I was a real sugar addict

Reactions: Tasnim
i just started taking duromine and I would love any tricks or tips to use it to its full effect! I'm desperate to lose weight and would love any informations.