Duromine Month 1

Mim6, hi! I am so happy that you got all these tips from MeeMee! And I truly hope that you did not get totally discouraged. Get your mojo back, get into new exercising (weight), and fight that plateau with a wide smile and belief in your strength and success. I am also sorry about the painful results of digestive side effects. You need to get something to get rid of it. ask the pharmacist for suppositories or cream may be. Hope, you feel better very soon and will enjoy being more active again.

And, of course, CONGRATULATIONS with a great weight loss! The result is indeed amazing!

Reactions: Mim6
April said:
Mim6, hi! I am so happy that you got all these tips from MeeMee! And I truly hope that you did not get totally discouraged. Get your mojo back, get into new exercising (weight), and fight that plateau with a wide smile and belief in your strength and success. I am also sorry about the painful results of digestive side effects. You need to get something to get rid of it. ask the pharmacist for suppositories or cream may be. Hope, you feel better very soon and will enjoy being more active again.

And, of course, CONGRATULATIONS with a great weight loss! The result is indeed amazing!

Thanks April! I even have to see a surgeon on Wednesday so yer it’s been really painful! OTC meds don’t seem to help.
Can you direct me maybe to a forum or link where I can see what the average weight loss per week is? I have searched everywhere and don’t seem to find an answer what the norm is? Thank you so much ☺️

Well, a short search on the National Institutes of Health helped me find the info you requested here . The article contains quite a lot of info, and if you’re not really into reading it all, I quote an extract:

“For people who are overweight or have obesity, experts recommend a beginning weight-loss goal of 5 to 10 percent of your starting weight within 6 months.2 If you weigh 200 pounds, that would amount to a loss of 10 pounds, which is 5 percent of starting weight, to 20 pounds, which is 10 percent of starting weight, in 6 months.”

I did the counting, and, even when we take the 10% loss within 6 months (the recommended rate) – it turns out that you should lose about 377 grams a week. And this is the healthy weight loss range.

poor thing... I hope the surgeon can help you without an op

Thank you for your input! I’ll have another read and try to dig up some more online. Can’t wait to feel better so I can smash it at the gym! Xx

Reactions: April
Hi Mim6! Wondering how you are. Do you feel better already? Fingers crossed you are…

Hello :)

I've been enjoying the Duramine journey, and although the first month's loss is not too bad... it would've been awesome to have had a greater result.

Height: 161m
SW: 68
CW: 64
GW: 55

The doctor also measured the circumference of my abdomen (over the bellybutton) and I only lost 1cm.

Have not been eating much, about 1000 calories per day and haven't done a lot of exercise. Will do that more this month.

My clothes seem to be fitting better which is making me wonder how weight loss affects different bodies? Maybe some people first lose more around thighs and then abdomen?

What do you know about that?

Dr did mention that first 4 and last 4 kilos are normally most difficult to lose..

Enjoy your day!

April said:
Hi Mim6! Wondering how you are. Do you feel better already? Fingers crossed you are…
Hey April! Thanks for checking in! My loss slowed right down as expected, around a kg a week. Doctor wad amazed I lost about 8 in the first month, didnt want to see me till end of January. Had discussion about extending the meds when needed and he isn’t opposed to it which is great! My head is in overdrive 24/7 but my body still hadn’t caught up with that energy. Starting a 4 week weight and cardio program on Monday so hopefully I can stick it out! Luckily my bum feels better 2
I’m half way through week 6 and 8.8 down. It’s slow but still losing!

Hi Charlinda. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Duromine and, of course, welcome to the forum! Considering how little weight you need to lose, I think that your weight loss is great! Congrats! And I am sure that you will manage to move more, since your plan is to increase the physical activity level.

As a rule, fat goes off the body in an even manner. So, if you have most of it concentrated in your abdomen area, you might be seeing smallest results namely in this zone. Besides, it happens so that some people lose A LOT in kilograms and very little in circumference, and then the situation changes, while it happens in the opposite way in other people. The only thing that I find important, if you are aiming weight loss in your abdomen, don’t begin with crunches right away. Work on your back muscles first. Otherwise, you might worsen the situation a bit. Work really well on muscles that straighten your back and thighs, and then work on the front muscles… just an advice. Don’t forget about your arms, as well. If you have the opportunity to get into the swimming pool, do it without second thoughts – it’s the best way to decrease your volumes and avoid skin sagging during weight loss.

Best of luck and looking forward to your further journey!

Glad to hear from you and so happy to congratulate you on a great weight loss! Indeed, you did really well! Focus on making healthy eating and exercising your way of life, and you will keep losing weight after you finish Duromine. Besides, you are increasing your exercise level, so it’s time to add measuring tape to the scales. Now that you will be building muscles, your weight loss might slow down a little more (or not), but, in case it does, the measuring will help you track the progress. And your clothes, as well. Did you notice a change in the clothes size?

Have a great week! And it’s always better slow and steady, when it comes to weight loss, since it allows your body slowly get used to the new it. =) Cheers

Hello April,

Thank you for your phenomenal advice. I look forward to creating more change in my body and am so grateful for this supportive community

C

Mim6 said:
So I’m 4 weeks In and only lost 7.2kg. Getting a bit demotivated seeing my last week looks like I’m freaking at a stand still... not sure to stop a day and restart or keep going..... :(
You are doing way better than me. I only lost 3.6kgs in 4 weeks. Keep going

Giday I have been over 100kg for 15 years with my last weight before starting duromine 109kg.one month on 30mg lost about 3kg bit disappointing but no side affects and heaps of energy.last two months on 40mg and now weigh 90.7kg with no side affects and have never felt better.no exercise but i did cut out all white foods, and processed foods.still drank beer as normal.very happy with results but a bit worried now i have run out and no more prescriptions.what are side affect after stopping duromine ???

Hi mate, great results! you have done really well, the biggest hurdle for me is knowing what to eat and what not to eat!
you mentioned white foods? and processed foods?

can you give some examples?

Dre said:
Hi mate, great results! you have done really well, the biggest hurdle for me is knowing what to eat and what not to eat!
you mentioned white foods? and processed foods?

can you give some examples?
Giday Dre,white goods; pastas,bread,rice,potatoes. processed foods, meat like salami,sliced sandwich meats, sliced cheeses,jars of sauces ie spaghetti sauces,butter chicken etc and nothing deep fried or coated in crumbs and take aways.I luv these foods but have managed to change my taste buds but you have to have your head in the right space as well. Thanks

thanks mate, i have found that knowing what to eat is the hardest part of losing weight, for me anyway lol
and your so right about changing our eating habits!
i hope everything is going well for you.
cheers..

With Dr. Eric Berg DC advise you can lose weight naturally.
You can search online for more reviews.

Did you try applying for his services? I’ve seen so many complaints… On BetterBusinessBureau. If you haven’t tried it yet, be careful

I am about to start as one of my friend sent me link.

Only 1kg for 12days. I want to cry!

Hi Guys

I just started Duromine on April 13th and have lost 10kgs so far. I've been eating really healthy however I still allow myself on occasions to eat things that may be considered "bad". I just didn't want to completely drastically change things as I find myself failing when I limit myself to things. I tell myself to eat them in moderation, so never too much and maybe once every 12 days.

My starting weight is 135kg and for someone who is 157cm, this weight needs to shed so I can be healthy. My legs hurt a lot. I used to be 60kgs and to gain more than half in the last 7 years has been pretty hard

Is anyone over 100 who has/is using duromine currently? I really dont want to do gastric bypass or any surgery as I really want to try and do this with a bit of help and mostly eating/excercising

Reactions: Chum