Shame
Catherine C said:
I do like it and it's on my grocery list this weekend!!!!!!
good luck hun, and remember while its not sorted your weight wont be accurate - so maybe skip the weigh ins for now

Reactions: Catherine C
Lized said:
Shame

good luck hun, and remember while its not sorted your weight wont be accurate - so maybe skip the weigh ins for now
Ahhhh you are right, good thinking!!! Thank you!!!

Hi guys! I would love to join in a buddy/chat conversation over duromine as noone around me has used it before so they don't understand much. Just a brief explaination about me :)

Im 22 and have been obese for all ive known. In 2011 i hit the highest 100kg at the age of 16 so i Decided to join the gym, working out 5x a week eating healthy for 3 months i dropped down to 85kg which was amazing. Over that period i stopped gyming went back to my old habits. 3 years later at 19 i was diagnosed with PCOS, i kept blaming my weight gain to that. In 2016 i was at my heaviest and with embaressment i say i was weighing 114 kg. I then lost 4kg got to 110kg and then decided to ask the doctor for duromine as i had alot of health issues coming up because of my weight. First time i was on duromine about 2 months ago i had unbearable headaches within the first week so i stopped taking them gave a break for a few weeks and then went back on and now weight 104kg, i lost that weight without must excercise or dieting. I decided i wanted another shot at it went back to the doctor this time she prescribed but was very hesitant i kind of had to force her abit lol. I started on new chapter in life on monday, changing eating habits and joined the gym again also round 2 on duromine. This time i will not be relying on the pill! But thats really it, i hope we can all connect over this id love to hear everyones stories

Hi Indi.

Will love to be your duromine buddy,I've been on duromine 15mg for 6 days now and I lost 2kg's in2 days it goes up and down everyday ,I had a baby 5months ago need to lose this baby fat ,am 173 cm my weight is 90.I need to be at least 75 kg's.
Indi said:
Hi there,

I'm starting tomorrow I'd love a 'duromine buddy'. I've a ways to go on my weightloss journey would love share the daily grind with that would be awesome.

Hello Eses! Welcome to the forum and best of luck on your way to healthier body. Fingers crossed for a successful weight loss journey and positive life changes that are awaiting for you along this way! Well done on eating and exercising!!!

Reactions: Eses
Hello B4beautiful. How did the first month go? Are you gong to continue with Duromine further?

Dee477 said:
Hi All. I start 15mg duromine tomorrow. I have read the side effects but I am still looking forward to seeing some results. I have lost 7.7kgs in the last 8 weeks but I still have quite a lot to lose.

Hello Dee! How were the first two weeks on Duromine? How do you feel?

Tanja, hi! How are you doing? Any changes for better? Just one week left until your dosage up…

JCL said:
Thank you! Will keep going and am sure the results will eventually show :)

Hi JCL. It’s been almost a month since I last heard from you. How are you doing? Still fighting?

Reactions: Daisyflower
Hello Danzasocean. How did the month on Duromine go? Are you in for the second 4-week struggle?

Catherine C said:
Ahhhh you are right, good thinking!!! Thank you!!!

Tummy sorted! Phew!

First weigh in after 1 week. Lost virtually nothing! Strange as my clothes are a little loser .... disappointing but not going to worry too much about it, just keep going!!

Hi everyone! :)

So today is day 1 for me on 30mg. I've gained 25kg over the last 3.5 years and is at my heaviest ever!:(

A new colleague told me about Duromine and it really feels like my last resort. I've always picked up weight just my dreaming about food and struggle so much to lose anything worth mentioning.

Short background. We emigrated to NZ in Jan 2014 and I was about 80kg back then. Exercised regularly and watched what I ate. I was still classed as 'obese' but could fit into a size 14 easily and that's good enough for me.
Then life as an immigrant started.... I ended up on anti-anxiety meds and I believe that had a huge impact on my weight. I'm now just about off my meds and feel great apart from the extra weight I'm carrying! I gained 15kg in the 1st year at home, then started working and thought it would keep me from eating all the time but I just sit behind my desk 8+ hrs a day and get less exercise that ever!! And to be honest, exercising when you're this big is near impossible! I have a rowing machine but my tummy is all over the show and makes it so freaken hard.

My goal is to be at least 15kg lighter by Christmas. Ideally I want to have lost 20kg by then but will be happy with 15kg.

So far, 8hrs after taking the 1st capsule, I haven't noticed any significant side effects. I do feel pretty energised and not hungry at all. I was expecting headaches and for my mouth to be drier but I am drinking lots of water so maybe that helps.

I will post weekly updates and hope to look back on this post by December and to have exceeded my expectations!

SW 104.5
GW 80
Time to goal: 15 weeks

Lized said:
WHAHAHA im the EXACT SAME with measuring! Where the actual HELL am I supposed to put the tape around my waist?? HOWEVER: I figured out a clever way to measure my thighs though - I put the tape at the exact spot where I have a tiny freckle (quite high up my thigh obviously) lol........stop laughing - bet you ten bucks by tonight you will be inspecting your things to see if you have a"freckle marker" too lol!!

hey babe, look at it this way: thats one of veeeeeery few single mum perks, i.e.: living alone means no one sees those insane looking moments where I and hunched over in my knickers trying to find the damn freckle with the tape in my hand.... :)

PS: I actually have Melatonin (cost a fortune, youre right!) and Ive literally had ONE tablet a few months back and it did nothing....does it have any counter effects on the Duromine? Yes I know there I go over thinking again....

xxxx
I take Melatonin, but I found you need to have at least 2-3 for a good nights sleep

Reactions: Andi4today
Hello SK82! Welcome welcome to the forum and into the community of people who enjoy changing their life to a healthier side!

I am sorry you had to take the meds. As I have learnt recently many drugs that are intended for improving psychical condition can make you gain a lot of weight within a short time. Now that you are almost off these (congrats, by the way, on feeling better), I hope your weight will begin to reduce.

When you mentioned about the 8+ hour working schedule with no exercises, I though I would try and find something you can do while sitting at your desk. And I did! =)) here is an exercise for your abs in the office, which I really like for the effect it provides, and in my next message i will post a video, from which you can take exercises that you actually can do at work. I have no idea whether you have a separate office or not (if you do, there are a lot more options for short and effective workouts). Use the rowing machine as much as you can and you will notice how it becomes easier for you to work on it with each new day. Add plank exercises, which don’t take a lot of time. make sure you consume all essential substances and in a sufficient amount. DO NOT starve or reduce the daily caloric value lower than 1200 calories. Opt for 1100-1200 on days when you don’t exercise heavily and for 1300-1500-1700 when you do exercise heavily.

I am really happy for you for now side effects. Use the extra energy to increase your physical activeness. =) Damn I sound like a lieutenant talking to a recruit. I am sorry, I didn’t mean that. I really want you to achieve your goal and enjoy the lighter you by Christmas. I think it will be one of the best gifts ever. =) Take care and have a successful week!

Catherine C said:
Tummy sorted! Phew!

First weigh in after 1 week. Lost virtually nothing! Strange as my clothes are a little loser .... disappointing but not going to worry too much about it, just keep going!!

Hi Catherine. You know what we all here say: ‘Any loss is a loss and not a gain’, so I definitely congratulate you on that and wish you higher results for your next weigh in. Hope you eat right and upped your physical activity. Besides, you already notice changes, and this is a lot more important that the number on the scales. Clothes can’t lie. =)) Take care

Reactions: Catherine C
April said:
Hi Catherine. You know what we all here say: ‘Any loss is a loss and not a gain’, so I definitely congratulate you on that and wish you higher results for your next weigh in. Hope you eat right and upped your physical activity. Besides, you already notice changes, and this is a lot more important that the number on the scales. Clothes can’t lie. =)) Take care

Too kind! Thank you April!! I've eaten the best I ever have!! I aim to improve exercising (I do keep busy) but otherwise I know I have done pretty well... will weigh again next Friday .... thank you!!!!!

Catherine C said:
Tummy sorted! Phew!

Dont worry about the scale if you FEEL the difference. I always say my scale could say 200kg as long as I wear the clothes I want and it fits properly

Lized said:
Dont worry about the scale if you FEEL the difference. I always say my scale could say 200kg as long as I wear the clothes I want and it fits properly
Hells YES!!!! Love that! So true!

Reactions: RachelleM
Rana said:
April,thanks a million for replying to my post. Your words of encouragement are already making me feel alot better dear.

I hope i get acclamatizled to medicine soon & start to work out.

Before taking duromine i had a very little appetite & used to starve alot.
may be the opposite is happening now.

And thanks dear, for educating me about the paradoxical reaction to D.Its interesting.

Yes dear i agree i should increase the water intake.Thanks

April yeah its absolutely right that nugget & the fancy coffee added up to empty calories dear...i Should quickly start replacing it with healthy options as u have adviced, a slice of avo & other fruits & veggies.

Thanks for all the guidance.
I am Very grateful to get the experts advice here.
Please feel free to critique me hard.

Thanks for all the support.
Will post the feedback of day2 soon....

Thanks again

Hello Rana! It’s been a long time since you last posted. I was hoping on going through your weight loss journey together with you… Hopefully, you are doing well and still moving towards your goal. All the best to you!