KaylaLouise said:
Hello hello

I did get the script however it was for my second month. Was that the bringing sexy back show?

I have noticed ads in tv lately for the company who make duromine.

I wouldn't buy into the idea that if you take it you'll lose that much weight in that time frame. A lot goes on behind those shows that is portrayed in tv differently.but with the help of duromine myself and I'd say all the women on here are losing good amounts of weight through eating healthier, smaller portions and moving more.
Yes! It was Bringing Sexy Back. It was driving me crazy not being able to remember the name. I know a lot goes on behind the scenes but thats a lot of weight to lose just eating better and working out but maybe your right. Where in NSW do you live, I'm in the Hills district, Beecroft. Oops talking to 2 different people...Sorry :0

A lot of us on here plan to lose a lot. My goals is to lose 43.6kgs obviously not in 13 weeks though.

Losing weight comes down to burning more calories then you consume. There is a math/science to it. But most people can get away with just beginning by making small healthy changes and attempting to move a little more because there diet probably consisted of calorie dense food with little nutritional value and as we know what ever our body doesn't need to keep us alive will be stored as our lovely love handles, thunder thighs and Buddha bellies.

I love in south west Sydney, Milperra.

KaylaLouise said:
A lot of us on here plan to lose a lot. My goals is to lose 43.6kgs obviously not in 13 weeks though.

Losing weight comes down to burning more calories then you consume. There is a math/science to it. But most people can get away with just beginning by making small healthy changes and attempting to move a little more because there diet probably consisted of calorie dense food with little nutritional value and as we know what ever our body doesn't need to keep us alive will be stored as our lovely love handles, thunder thighs and Buddha bellies.

I love in south west Sydney, Milperra.
I'm not trying to lose a massive amount of weight but I have put on 13kg and the scales just keep going up! I quit smoking 6.5 weeks ago and I was almost going to start again because of the weight. I went to see my doctor to stop taking the Champix(smoking drug) and she said if I would finish it and NOT start smoking again she would right me the script for Duromine which she did. I will hold up my end of the deal as well since I don't want to be a smoker but I also don't want to be fat.I had never really heard of Duromine but apparently it's the only 'legal' drug on the market.

Good on you for giving up smoking!! You've taken one step to a healthier you and everyone on here will support and encourage you along your journey to the second step of a healthier you.

There was once another drug on the market that worked on the same principal as duromine to suppress your appetite but it was removed a couple of years ago.

Reactions: TheDownLow
Yep, bought the tape, it's great fun.
First weigh in after 4 weeks was 9 kgs gone
Week 5 just gone and 12 kgs goooone. Love it. I sleep, I eat properly but small.
I don't even go to the fridge to look anymore, I've got teenagers 16/19 so plenty of crap in the house, but I don't even crave for it. XXX

Hey, I'm such a goose. I disabled my home gmail acc!!
How's the weight loss? I was the biggest skeptic but...I'm seeing results. Still early days!!! Lol

Wooohooo! Go girls! You are doing so well! Inspiring me :) it's weigh in tomorrow

Reactions: AllyR and kazzbah
AllyR said:
Yep, bought the tape, it's great fun.
First weigh in after 4 weeks was 9 kgs gone
Week 5 just gone and 12 kgs goooone. Love it. I sleep, I eat properly but small.
I don't even go to the fridge to look anymore, I've got teenagers 16/19 so plenty of crap in the house, but I don't even crave for it. XXX
Awesome results Ally! Keep it up :)

Reactions: AllyR
Well done ladies !!!! You are all doing so amazing :)

Reactions: AllyR
All of you are so motivating and inspiring!!! I can not wait to start, only 7 more days of medications until D day for me !!!

That's awesome DownLow :) congratulations!! How do you feel?