Than
Joe Classy said:
Hi Issy,

wow, there are so many posts I could reply to, I've chosen this one since you state "consume nothing but water" and are focused on weight loss in a defined period of time.

Firstly, you need to eat. Irrespective of how little appetite you have, you need to eat. Take the lack of appetite and not being "starving" coming up to lunch or dinner to enable yourself to make good choices about what to eat. IE:

Me before: Left work late, 'starving', hanging out for dinner. Oporto's is on the way home, that is better than Macca's / HJ's, I'll just grab something here as "I'm so hungry".
Me now: Left work late, not all that hungry, make it home, Cook up some chicken + vege's, or a small serving of a random risotto dish I usually make.

Once you start eating properly you will have the energy to exercise. The motivation you need to find also. You had the motivation to go to the doctors to get Duromine. Now you need the motivation for the hard part - exercising. But the good news is you can start off small. Simply walking each day might be a big enough change initially depending on your previous level of exercise. Otherwise lots of ways to get incidental exercise in: cleaning is a good one - washing the car or cleaning the house burns surprisingly good amount of calories compared to sitting on the couch.

There is no answer to:
"I'm taking Duromine and not changing anything else and not eating, so how much weight will i lose?"

Taking Duromine is the jump start you need to make some changes in your life, either eating habits or exercise habits.

The positives are that you're drinking more water, something a large proportion of the population (especially overweight people) need to do and that you're looking up some exercise routines and are keen to get stuck in. That is the motivation you need and it is good to see. Good luck and cant wait to see how you go.

Also, don't worry about not seeing changes to your body, they will come in time :)[/QUOTE thank you so much, a real big help :) and as much as I would love to eat again, every time I do I get very sick. As in bad cramps, urge to vomit and massive headache. I feel it weighs me down and it's just such an ugly feeling. But I just wanted to know if I would gain any sickness or disorder from not eating ??

katie tully said:
You definitely need to eat. Even if it is only 3 small meals a day which is what I eat. I run 4 times a week and I would also suggest downloading a fitness app on your phone. I use daily workouts and it's great because you can choose the areas where you need to most work on and for half hour it will have you sweating with workouts you are able to do in the lounge room watching tv. I didnt see any massive changes till about week 3, its week 5 for me and now others are noticing and complimenting. It will come
How's ur sleeping pattern because mine is awful? I get at least 4 hours sleep every night and my face has just gone paler with ugly bags under my eyes :( I really hope it's worth it in the end... If u don't mind how much weight have u lost so far?

The first couple of nights weren't that great. Obviously because my body had to get used to it. But from then on completely fine. I take my tablet at 6 am every morning and I think that helps better your sleeping pattern. I have lost all up about 11 kgs. I was 95kgs and im looking to be around 70-75 when I finish. Any skinner then that and I would look out of proportion.

Wow
katie tully said:
The first couple of nights weren't that great. Obviously because my body had to get used to it. But from then on completely fine. I take my tablet at 6 am every morning and I think that helps better your sleeping pattern. I have lost all up about 11 kgs. I was 95kgs and im looking to be around 70-75 when I finish. Any skinner then that and I would look out of proportion.[/QUOT wow you lost 11 kilos in 5 weeks that's amazing good on you :) u must be so proud, are u still on the pill?

Photo's say it all
photogrid_1421461719491-jpg.2405

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1421461719491.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1421461719491.jpg
    567 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: roisin
Omg wowow!! Good on you, that is amazing ;) you must be so proud of yourself. I'm completely stunned, good for you ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reactions: katie tully
Extremely proud. I wanted to be a smaller size for my sisters wedding next weekend and to be able to get the dress I wanted. Definitely have accomplished that :)

katie tully said:
Extremely proud. I wanted to be a smaller size for my sisters wedding next weekend and to be able to get the dress I wanted. Definitely have accomplished that :)
Good for you gorgeous xxx such an inspiration ❤️❤️

So my sisters wedding was the weekend just gone and I can definitely say I was extremely happy with the size I was. I looked great in the photos and can clearly see how much I had lost. My first and foremost goal was to look good for her big day and can definitely say I looked HOT. I will put a photo up of what I looked like for the family dinner the night before. Woo Hoo!!

Very happy
20150208_163957-jpg.2406

Attachments

• 20150208_163957.jpg
    20150208_163957.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 24
No. 2
2015-02-09-19-43-06-jpg.327

Attachments

• 2015-02-09 19.43.06.jpg
    2015-02-09 19.43.06.jpg
    335.6 KB · Views: 1,043
My mother isnt great at taking photos so please excuse the facial expression haha this is what I wore. Size 14 dress and my goal is to be a comfortable size 12 in the next 6 weeks
20150214_152757-jpg.328

Attachments

• 20150214_152757.jpg
    20150214_152757.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 986
Wow that is great well done
I am on my 4 th day I can't wait for weigh in

Keep up the great work

Thanks I plan on keeping it up :) Saturday I didn't take a duromine as I wanted a day without a headache to spend time with my kids but still at well and healthy. Let me no how you go on you're weigh in day pls and good luck with it all

Yeah tmw is my Weigh in day I'm looking forward to it but than in a way I am not as I have no idea if I have lost anything or as much as I hope . I am hoping at least 2 kgs.
I have been pretty good on the tablets I'm on the 30 The only thing I've had is a dry mouth. But if I exercise I sweat way more than normal. Still get hungry going to talk to my doctor tomorrow about that.

Have you had bad headaches?

Reactions: Joanne87
Joanne87 said:
Progress today is day 7 first day weight in was 77.7 today I weighed in at 73.8kgs
Great! A progress indeed! Congrats :)

Reactions: Joanne87
Yes I have had shocking headaches but they are slowly easing off each day, I no all about the dry mouth and sweating lol