Duromine & Insomnia

So weigh in tonight
Jan 5th I was 158.8kg with no cloths
Jan 12th I am 154.8kg in gym cloths

So 4kg over 7 days is a good start!!

Wow thats amazing!!! Nice work - very excited to see your results at the end of the month too.

Are you taking measurements or just the weight?

Good stuff Dave!

I've recently played some squash and attended the regular SkateFit thing I do - I found both times lacking a lot in energy. So I think definitely the intake needs to match whatever expenditure you're going to be doing.

Joe Classy said:
Good stuff Dave!

I've recently played some squash and attended the regular SkateFit thing I do - I found both times lacking a lot in energy. So I think definitely the intake needs to match whatever expenditure you're going to be doing.
Couldn't agree more, regimenting the meals have helped a lot

Kellyk2 said:
Wow thats amazing!!! Nice work - very excited to see your results at the end of the month too.

Are you taking measurements or just the weight?
I'm going to do measurements this Friday and will post them here

Righto,
Heres the stats :)
just started my next 30 day cycle today, so for the last 30 days:

Starting (2/1/15) -> Today
Weight 158.8 kg -> 149.3Kg Diff -9.5 kg
Neck 44cm -> 43cm Diff -1cm
Waist 147cm -> 136cm Diff -11 cm
Shoulders 153cm -> 144cm Diff - 9cm
Chest 141.5cm -> 136cm Diff -5.5cm
Biceps 42cm -> 43cm Diff +1cm (right side was 2cm bigger now is only .5cm bigger)
Forearms 34.5cm -> 35.5cm Diff +1cm
Hips 138cm -> 137cm Diff -1cm
Thighs 86cm -> 82cm Diff -4cm

I think that isn't a bad result :) generally I am keeping a lot of muscle and reducing the body fat.

I have noticed some strength loss,

Bench 135kg -> 120kg -15kg
Deadlift 260kg -> 220kg - 40kg
Squat 260kg -> 220kg - 40kg

I think that because of the nutrition balance is out and Im not eating or training much at all atm.

Hi there!

I'm 23, currently weighing in at 104.5kg. I have heard some horror storied about Duromine so I was hesitant to take it to begin with!
I took my first one (30mg) this morning, Had increased energy almost immediately and no cravings! (YAY). I ate healthy today, I even visited my gym (first time in months!). I'm positive I can shed the weight, I'm hoping Duromine helps me more with cravings (I can eat healthier if I dont feel like anything in particular) and energy! I'm worried about the lack of sleep- but figured if I work out the extra energy I have- I should be fine? I work in hospitality- so sometimes my hours can be a bit out of whack! I do hope Duromine helps me with what I need.!

Has anyone got any advice/tips for me?

I'll keep you posted in a week with my weigh in results!

Reactions: sashafx
Hey!
I'm in the same boat ATM, well I start my duromine tomorrow and currently weight 102.8kg, regardless of the horror stories, I'm giving it a go and after 2 weeks of no gym, I need the energy to go!

Look forward to hearing about your results :)

Reactions: sashafx
Hey girls! I am on the duromine now too, was on it a few years ago and had heaps good results, but then gained it back cuz i didnt change my diet etc etc as ya do lol but keen to make it work this time! Im going to the gym alot more often that i used to, but my duromine has like worn off now and im getting hungry again and sleeping alot, which sux :( but if i keep at the gym and keep eating healthy im hoping it wont matter. Its a great kickstart and has definately motivated me. sick of being a fatty, ITS NOW OR NEVER!! :)

As for tips/advice. DRINK HEAPS OF WATER! the more water you drink the less side effects you get. I never used to drink much water but always have a bottle with me now. Also the staying awake at night wears off once your body gets used to the d, which kinda sucks in a way cuz you start eating more and going back to normal, now that mine is starting to be immune to my body, im taking one tablet every second day, then every other day, just to try trick my body into thinking its new again, and the days i do take it i am less hungry so it must be doing something. Also i found with the d that even though i wasnt eating much, still try and eat fair bit of food throughout the day. even tho u dont want to and dont feel like it, even fruit or a salad, or just something! i went into that trap years ago where i ate stuff all, lost 6 kilos in 4 weeks, then put it all back on cuz i went straight back to eating normal amounts again. but apart from that drink lots of water, exercise, eat healthy, think about the changes for life not just for temporary! and i work nightfill so my hours r shit sometimes too lol looking forward to both your resuts :) are you both in Aus? im in adelaide :)

Reactions: Tania J
sashafx said:
As for tips/advice. DRINK HEAPS OF WATER! the more water you drink the less side effects you get. I never used to drink much water but always have a bottle with me now. Also the staying awake at night wears off once your body gets used to the d, which kinda sucks in a way cuz you start eating more and going back to normal, now that mine is starting to be immune to my body, im taking one tablet every second day, then every other day, just to try trick my body into thinking its new again, and the days i do take it i am less hungry so it must be doing something. Also i found with the d that even though i wasnt eating much, still try and eat fair bit of food throughout the day. even tho u dont want to and dont feel like it, even fruit or a salad, or just something! i went into that trap years ago where i ate stuff all, lost 6 kilos in 4 weeks, then put it all back on cuz i went straight back to eating normal amounts again. but apart from that drink lots of water, exercise, eat healthy, think about the changes for life not just for temporary! and i work nightfill so my hours r shit sometimes too lol looking forward to both your resuts :) are you both in Aus? im in adelaide :)

Hey, yeah I'm in brisbane! I've been drinking a shit tonne of water and forcing myself to eat. How long have you been taking Duromine for this time round? Have you lost any weight?

Kristeeeabb said:
Hey, yeah I'm in brisbane! I've been drinking a shit tonne of water and forcing myself to eat. How long have you been taking Duromine for this time round? Have you lost any weight?

Good girl lol I started probably beginning of may, but then i got the flu and was on antibiotics for 2 weeks which i didnt take the duromine with that, and so ive been having one every second day at the moment. I have lost 5 kilos so far, but that is with stopping for a bit too :)

sashafx said:

Im from Melbourne - Originally from Adelaide :)
Thanks for the advice! First day down and all i did was nap :/ its only 9 hours later that i actually feel like ive taken a heap of codeine. such a weird feeling! i've drank so much water today but its literally going straight through me. How is the weight loss going?

Therese said:
Im from Melbourne - Originally from Adelaide :)
Thanks for the advice! First day down and all i did was nap :/ its only 9 hours later that i actually feel like ive taken a heap of codeine. such a weird feeling! i've drank so much water today but its literally going straight through me. How is the weight loss going?
yeah same! i drink heaps then i pee heaps but its good cuz its flushing out our systems and making us lose water weight :) Weightloss is getting there! yours? I did just eat a cookies n cream milky bar tho, fml lol
but it was a bar not a block, unlike i used to eat lol

sashafx said:
yeah same! i drink heaps then i pee heaps but its good cuz its flushing out our systems and making us lose water weight :) Weightloss is getting there! yours? I did just eat a cookies n cream milky bar tho, fml lol
but it was a bar not a block, unlike i used to eat lol

I wrote a whole rant about my weight loss in the introduction section :) ive only started Duro today - but in the last 5 weeks ive lost 9.8 kg :)
tsk tsk, chocolate is naughty but least its a bar and not a block LOL. i cant even remember what it tastes like :(

I'm hoping to lose 4/5 kgs a month. Im going to go to the gym every day to tire myself out so I sleep better of a night too lol. Heres hoping I can get success from duromine :)

Kristeeeabb said:
I'm hoping to lose 4/5 kgs a month. Im going to go to the gym every day to tire myself out so I sleep better of a night too lol. Heres hoping I can get success from duromine :)

my advice, dont go to the gym mega late lol. I found the later I go, the more awake I was :(
4-5kg is totally doable! even without duramine :) yayayyyyy