Taking Valium On Duromine 30mg

S

shanR

Premium Member
May 3, 2018
First day in and I’m feeling still very wide eyed, so my question is, will taking Valium have a negative effect with duromine 30mg? Pros and cons please..

hello shanR
very nice to meet you my darling..

my name is Dre and i run the Slayers on this forum
we protect the innocent from evil scammers..

taking both D. and Valium is like taking a walk in the park at night time,
the air is fresh, the leaves are green and the moon is full,
however.. there is always the chance you may get mugged!

the question i have for you sweety is this,
what price do you place on your safety?

Hugs
Dre

Reactions: Deadheart
shanR said:
First day in and I’m feeling still very wide eyed, so my question is, will taking Valium have a negative effect with duromine 30mg? Pros and cons please..
hi there, im on 15mg and taking valium. Was on 30mg but was too strong i kept getting shortness of breath....the valium shouldnt have a negative effect as it only last 4 to 6 hours...where as the duramine last all day and the next.

Zelinda70 said:
hi there, im on 15mg and taking valium. Was on 30mg but was too strong i kept getting shortness of breath....the valium shouldnt have a negative effect as it only last 4 to 6 hours...where as the duramine last all day and the next.

Yeah I’m finding that I may be on too high of a dose, I didn’t take it today, and still I can feel the duromine in my system. So will take every second day at this stage as I have about 27 tablets still left, had of wished now he had given me the lower dose :/ thanks for the advice

shanR said:
Yeah I’m finding that I may be on too high of a dose, I didn’t take it today, and still I can feel the duromine in my system. So will take every second day at this stage as I have about 27 tablets still left, had of wished now he had given me the lower dose :/ thanks for the advice
could you look into selling them and buying a reduced amount

shanR said:

Hey. Go to the chemist and buy some caps. Split them yourself. That’s what I did. Because 40mg is wayyy too strong for me.

I take half a vallium to help sleep. No issues :) just keep up the fluids

Reactions: Julie D