Planor

Planor

Premium Member
Jan 26, 2021
Here’s my stats

SW: 93
CW: 76

Ozempic dosage 1.5
Initially my goal weight was 70kg but I am still very happy with my size and I no longer weigh myself every day. I started to add more to my fitness exercises, trying to focus on what I’m eating only to get the energy my body needs, so far I manage to stick to raw, steamed veggies and poultry. And I’ve never felt better before! So grateful for ozempic medication and for my motivation!

• Love
Reactions: StacyB
Planor said:
Here’s my stats

SW: 93
CW: 76

Ozempic dosage 1.5
Initially my goal weight was 70kg but I am still very happy with my size and I no longer weigh myself every day. I started to add more to my fitness exercises, trying to focus on what I’m eating only to get the energy my body needs, so far I manage to stick to raw, steamed veggies and poultry. And I’ve never felt better before! So grateful for ozempic medication and for my motivation!
Wow, @Planor! I like your positive attitude! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
By the way, the scales are not the main indicator of your weight loss progress. I would recommend taking weekly photos and making measurements. You can lose 2 kilos on the scales, but at the same time - minus 10 cm!
I wish you a successful weight loss journey, dear!