Ozempic in Australia

Novadia

Novadia

Premium Member
Sep 9, 2019
Australia
Hi there,

I just wanted to thank this Forum! It was the only trusted place where I found my Ozempic.

Why is it so difficult to buy it in Australia? Does anyone have the answer?

Cheers to all! 💋

Reactions: Pretty
Ooooh, the same!
I've also bought it here from Anne_R, and it was delivered with no issues in 2 days! I have zero chance of finding it anywhere... My local chemist said there's a shortage again, and no one knows the date to expect it.

Likewise, I have a script but can't get it filled and Juniper/Mosh don't ship to my postcode. I'm hoping a seller here has it too, feels a bit more reliable :)

Can I ask where did you buy it ? I can’t find any seller :(

I've also bought from Charlotte and want to repurchase again because she also experience a shortage

• Love
Reactions: Charlotte
Hi ladies,

Thank you for sharing your experience :)

I'm Charlotte, a proven seller on this forum. I have 2 x Ozempic 1 mg pen in stock available :)

Charlotte said:
Hi ladies,

I'm Charlotte, a proven seller on this forum. I have 2 x Ozempic 1 mg pen in stock available :)
Hi Charlotte, I have a prescription and I,am also finding very difficult to buy Ozimpic. New to this site. Please advise how to proceed.

Hi @Chookp, please check your private messages :)

hi

Charlotte od oyu ha ve mounjaro or wegovy available?​

Charlotte said:
Hi ladies,

@Charlotte hey there, can you please let me know the price of ozempic, 0.5mg or above