Hi, it's nice to see there are a few of us starting at the same time. Sorry I have been away, kids are keeping me on my toes this week lol. I weighed in on Thursday at 104kg so I lost 4kg in a week which I am soooo happy with. Good wise this week has been great. My portions are about a 3rd of what they used to be and I'm not craving bread or pasta or sweets like I used to. I'm not keeping track of how many calories, I did a rough one the other day and I'm eating about 1300 as I am having a meat and salad lunch and the same for dinner and the meats are high in calories. When is everyone's next weigh in? Neva how did u go this morning?

Congratulations on such impressive weight loss!:)

Reactions: Mum2hili
Hi Everyone

I have started today with this little pill to help me change my lifestyle. No side effects as yet. I havent been craving food either with is awesome cause i have impluse problems with it. For Example today is my birthday and usually i would be 2nds 3rds of cake but i havent even really thought about it. it is sitting on the bench and i dont even want it. I am very excited!!

That's great Anita! So glad you found this thread, will be great to have so many of is doing this together

Hi there I had a really successful 4 weeks on Duromine and then didn't fill my second scripts as I went overseas and was worried to travel with it. I don't think the scales are reflecting my true loss as I went to a work function the other day and I haven't seen my old team for 6 weeks and I got a lot of comments. I do need to go and get another script on Wed as I have noticed the sugar and bad food cravings are all creeping back. I have been off the tablets for about a month now.
One really bad side effect I got and I mean REALLY BAD was constipation. I cannot go through that again so if anyone has any great ideas to help this please let me know.
I am looking forward to being back on the wagon on Wednesday.
Thanks

Kezzamcc, what helps me with the constipation problem is taking a multivitamin and diffidently drinking alot of water, 1 thing i have found with weight loss tablets is they have a tendency to affect ur body from absorbing the nutrients it needs hence the constipation so taking a multivitamin with brekky helps me.

Kezzamcc I am suffering from constipation too :( I eat healthy, take vitamins and drink bucketload a of water but nothing is happening, and it's been days :( if anyone had any ideas I'll try them

Guys, I know this problem firsthand, fresh &boiled / steamed veggies help. Beets, cauliflower, broccoli. Plums, prunes, dried apricots, kiwi and oatmeal too. Just to not take laxatives, try to eat these products more. Must help.

Hi every one I am back we went away for weekend for a 40 th bday party my weigh in very excited 4 kilos and 6 cm lost very excited and happy to say that I remained focused at the party was not even interested in the sweets whoo well done every one for you losses hope their just as good this week.
Constipation thing I am hearing you really try on to drink more water I have been a bit slack in that area in last few days

Oh, great. See, you've found your own solution;)

Fitby40 said:
Hi every one I am back we went away for weekend for a 40 th bday party my weigh in very excited 4 kilos and 6 cm lost very excited and happy to say that I remained focused at the party was not even interested in the sweets whoo well done every one for you losses hope their just as good this week.
Constipation thing I am hearing you really try on to drink more water I have been a bit slack in that area in last few days
Well done girl!
You are lucky no one tempted you to have some sweets at that party))) usually people do, I don't know why. Like if you normally eat whatever they eat, it's ok. Once you eliminate something from your menu, it's abnormal for some reason)))
Stay strong further like you do now;)

Mmm a little worried tomorrow is weigh in and I don't think I have lost much I have stuck to diet or healthily eating actually last 2 days have had celebrity slim rapid loss where u have 3 shakes and a normal meal at night I am exercising in morning a walk or riding bike it's about now when try new eating habits that I oh what's the point I am trying really hard to stay focused is everyone losing tell me ur results I need some inspiration please

i weighed in with no loss or gain, so its not all bad i guess

I only lost 1kg this week, which was disappointing and so frustrating cause I can see the changes on me but I'm not seeing it on the scales. How did everyone else go?

A little disappointed only lost 200 grams I have spent week having two shakes a day I haven't done a lot of exercise been very crasy a work I did lose 8 cms though so not is lost and if I look at total loss I have list 5.8 kg in 3 weeks not to shabby
Congrats to every one else's loss great to see and does keep me inspired so thanks

Hi all i started duromine 30 in september missed octobernow taken in november on my second last capsule i have lost weight on my legs but not on my stomach, i am so emaotional today just crying all the time, i dont knw what diet to follow please help

Fitby40 5.8 in three weeks is great! But I know what u mean, I've been reading all of these success stories of ppl losing 4kg a week and 20 after a month and I've only lost 5 in 3 weeks, silly cause normally 5in 3 weeks is awesome. Anyway back at it, training harder this week and really watching everything I eat. Candice 28, I'm almost following a gluten free diet, I only eat 1500-1700kj a day. Generally it's cereal for breakfast, fruit snack 3hours later, lunch is a small salad with some kind of protein and dairy, fruit snack for afternoon tea and then meat and veg or salad for dinner. I don't eat dinner till after an hour from the gym, that way my body is burning fat and not Food. Also this week I have been aiming to burn about 2300kj at the gym. What's every one else doing?