Minus 21 kg. Thank you for your motivation!

L

Lovly

Premium Member
Jan 26, 2021
I am so happy I found this Forum! People here are my greatest motivation! <3
I see many people share their experiences and progress here. Today I also want to share it with you.
I have followed all the pieces of advice on the Forum during my weight loss journey. I haven't had severe side effects with Duro 15 mg. And I think it helped me to stay on track.
And look at me now. I have lost 21 kg in almost 3 months. I feel like a different person.
Thank you all for sharing your experience here. You are so motivating!

0244.jpg

Lovly said:
I see many people share their experiences and progress here. Today I also want to share it with you.
I have followed all the pieces of advice on the Forum during my weight loss journey. I haven't had severe side effects with Duro 15 mg. And I think it helped me to stay on track.
And look at me now. I have lost 21 kg in almost 3 months. I feel like a different person.
Lovly said:

0244-jpg.1979

Thank you for sharing your experience Lovly. It's so motivating to see that great results are achievable. I'm just starting my journey so I appreciate you providing some inspiration for us!

Lovly said:

0244-jpg.1979
Wow amazing what does your meals look like?

Reactions: April
Lovly said:

0244-jpg.1979
Thanks for sharing, I just started today I need to lose about 20kg too. How much did you lose a week? YOu look amazing. Sam x