Scam Eric Downing, Nancy Luther and Thomson Bross

disgruntled220 said:
he is definitely a scammer, have you seen the recent posts on shoutbox? dont know who they are but maybe there are a group of them on here advertising????? all new users.
too wary to trust anyone on here at the moment think maybe they hack and rip off this new one is supposed to be from denmark
Oh I’ll have to have a look at the shoutbox. I emailed and got a very similar reply, hence why I created the thread...to see if he was genuine.

CaptainFantastic said:
Oh I’ll have to have a look at the shoutbox. I emailed and got a very similar reply, hence why I created the thread...to see if he was genuine.
i am going to block the email address on my emails in case they do hack

disgruntled220 said:
i am going to block the email address on my emails in case they do hack
I’m not worried about it, it’s only my private Hotmail not my business email. Bloody hell someone spammed the crap outta the shoutbox...

CaptainFantastic said:
I’m not worried about it, it’s only my private Hotmail not my business email. Bloody hell someone spammed the crap outta the shoutbox...
yes, makes you wonder what is going on

disgruntled220 said:
yes, makes you wonder what is going on
must be a full moon or monsoon madness...
I don’t know if any of these ‘sellers’ are connected...I’m stuck with duromine clinic or physically meeting someone local to purchase...

i use duromine clinic they are reliable but expensive
have you emailed ann boarder?

disgruntled220 said:
i use duromine clinic they are reliable but expensive
have you emailed ann boarder?
Yea, sold out for now but was going to let me know if anyone cancelled. I agree, DC are expensive but at least you know you’re not getting scammed.

Reactions: Ellab3lla
Duromine clinic no longer does DHL in Australia

Grace__x said:
Duromine clinic no longer does DHL in Australia
I was told when I ordered they were having issues, but it was hoped it would be resolved soon. Did they give a reason?

CaptainFantastic said:
I was told when I ordered they were having issues, but it was hoped it would be resolved soon. Did they give a reason?
I just saw on the order page DHL is unavailable to Australia. You can only order via registered mail.

Reactions: CaptainFantastic