Scam Eric Downing, Nancy Luther and Thomson Bross

Ellab3lla said:
I have ordered already from him and according to him I should have received it today but nothing yet.
When did you place your order?

CaptainFantastic said:
When did you place your order?
Last Tuesday, he has not given me a tracking number and the last I heard from him was Friday, when he emailed me saying my order is in Sydney and has gone MIA since. I really hope that I am wrong and that he delivers.

I’m hoping as well, as if he is legit his pricing is very fair, and free DHL shipping is virtually guaranteed delivery. I know duromine clinic are amazing (no issues here with them!) but it’s always nice to have other options available.

Reactions: Grace__x
CaptainFantastic said:
I’m hoping as well, as if he is legit his pricing is very fair, and free DHL shipping is virtually guaranteed delivery. I know duromine clinic are amazing (no issues here with them!) but it’s always nice to have other options available.
Thanks for that! I have emailed Duramine clinic but no response yet!

Ellab3lla said:
Thanks for that! I have emailed Duramine clinic but no response yet!
They have had thanksgiving this week just gone, so if they’re American we can expect delays in replies until I would think their Tuesday/wednesday. They will have a backlog!

Reactions: Ellab3lla
CaptainFantastic said:

May I ask what is the clinic you have mentioned?
Thanks

Therewill said:
May I ask what is the clinic you have mentioned?
Thanks
In the one above where you quoted me I was asking if anyone had ordered through Thomson Bross...I was talking about how he offered free DHL shipping and virtually guaranteed delivery.

Most people on here order from Duromine Clinic, as they have been proven to be genuine and reliable.

As yet people are waiting for product from thomson Bross so we can’t verify if the seller is legit or not as yet

CaptainFantastic said:
In the one above where you quoted me I was asking if anyone had ordered through Thomson Bross...I was talking about how he offered free DHL shipping and virtually guaranteed delivery.

Most people on here order from Duromine Clinic, as they have been proven to be genuine and reliable.

As yet people are waiting for product from thomson Bross so we can’t verify if the seller is legit or not as yet
Has Thomson Bross replied to anyone’s email lately, he has been avoiding me since Friday where I got a confirmation from Western union that the money has been collected.

Ellab3lla said:
Last Tuesday, he has not given me a tracking number and the last I heard from him was Friday, when he emailed me saying my order is in Sydney and has gone MIA since. I really hope that I am wrong and that he delivers.

Oh no !!! Where did u need to send the money to when paying via western union ??? I hope u didn't loose to much money !! Sounds very familiar story from when I got scammed !!

i emailed this person and the email they sent back said they were in germany

duromine

TB
. Press the Enter key to open the contact card." style="unicode-bidi: embed; direction: ltr; user-select: text; cursor: pointer;">Thomson Bross <[email protected]>

|
Yesterday, 6:27 PM
You

this was his response sounds like a scam

Hi.
A pack of Duromine 40mg (30 capsules) costs approximately 200 US dollars. It is necessary three packs for one course of anti-obesity therapy; it is 360 US dollars .

So which do you want ?

And shipped from Germany and I will take care of the shipment fee for big order .
Our shipping is save and reliable and 100% discreet as a sealed package guarantee delivery.

Payment Teams: Wire transfer , Western union or Paypal.

How many you want and 80$ for the transportation for all orders .

Thanks and waiting

Lisa Jacko said:
Oh no !!! Where did u need to send the money to when paying via western union ??? I hope u didn't loose to much money !! Sounds very familiar story from when I got scammed !!
Berlin, Germany. I am glad I only ordered one pack. I am pretty sure I got scammed too :(

disgruntled220 said:
duromine

TB
. Press the Enter key to open the contact card." style="unicode-bidi: embed; direction: ltr; user-select: text; cursor: pointer;">Thomson Bross <[email protected]>

|
You

Hi.
A pack of Duromine 40mg (30 capsules) costs approximately 200 US dollars. It is necessary three packs for one course of anti-obesity therapy; it is 360 US dollars .

So which do you want ?

And shipped from Germany and I will take care of the shipment fee for big order .
Our shipping is save and reliable and 100% discreet as a sealed package guarantee delivery.

Thanks and waiting
I hope you didn’t order from him.

Ellab3lla said:
I hope you didn’t order from him.
no, i was just testing when i sent the email to see what type of response i would get
was not the least bit impressed and will not be ordering anything from this person

disgruntled220 said:
duromine

TB

|
You

Hi.

So which do you want ?

Thanks and waiting

Hmmm...I was told he shipped for free...so what is his deal? He said above he he a friend at DHL so could send for free...

CaptainFantastic said:
Hmmm...I was told he shipped for free...so what is his deal? He said above he he a friend at DHL so could send for free...
he is definitely a scammer, have you seen the recent posts on shoutbox? dont know who they are but maybe there are a group of them on here advertising????? all new users.
too wary to trust anyone on here at the moment think maybe they hack and rip off this new one is supposed to be from denmark