Martin98 said:
Should I be concerned about not losing any weight in the first week? :weary_face::weary_face::weary_face:
No, everyone is different. As long as you being healthy, it will eventually move :blush:

Have you taken measurements? I know the scales haven't moved too much these past couple of days but from day one (9 days ago) I've lost 13 cm off my waist and 7 off my hips. :grinning:

Reactions: April and Martin98
Beautybabe said:
Have you taken measurements? I know the scales haven't moved too much these past couple of days but from day one (9 days ago) I've lost 13 cm off my waist and 7 off my hips. :grinning:
I haven’t taken measurements no. My clothes don’t feel any different on :no_mouth:

Beautybabe said:
So true..

I’m starving at the moment I don’t get it!

Reactions: Slana
Martin98 said:
Should I be concerned about not losing any weight in the first week? :weary_face::weary_face::weary_face:
A lot of the reason I have heard why you don’t lose or think you’re losing on Duromine is because of the amount of water you are consuming. You may pee a lot more, but a lot of that water is being retained in your body as well. So that makes it seem like you haven’t lost as much weight as you probably have

Lila90 said:
A lot of the reason I have heard why you don’t lose or think you’re losing on Duromine is because of the amount of water you are consuming. You may pee a lot more, but a lot of that water is being retained in your body as well. So that makes it seem like you haven’t lost as much weight as you probably have
Not completely sure this is true I find the more water I drink for the wk the bigger my weight loss. However, everyone is different. I think what you may be talking about is that the first big weight loss a lot of people have.

I lose 4 kgs the first week low carb, most are water weight but I've hit a stall so I'm using the duromine and low carb. I'm not liking duromine.

I'm forcing myself to eat some days. The nausea has died down a little. Can anyone suggest some meals to have that are ok? I keep punishing myself for having a sandwich.

Yoshiyamomoto said:
I'm forcing myself to eat some days. The nausea has died down a little. Can anyone suggest some meals to have that are ok? I keep punishing myself for having a sandwich.
I'm trying low carb shakes because I can't deal with food

Not really feeling as hopeful as some. I weight in on a Monday morning. Here is my results so far... [40mg] Start 16/10 at 84.2kg Week 1: 84.2 (no loss) Week 2: 82.3 (1.9kg loss) Week 3: 81.8 (0.5kg loss) The side effects have subsided and I no longer feel nauseous. I have tried duromine before and experienced far greater loss in the earliest weeks. I feel that perhaps my body has become immune to it. Although I do admit I no longer snack and I do feel full. I am counting calories via MyFitnessPal and do not exceed 1200cal. My exercise regime is quite sedentary due to injury. I try and walk as much as I can though. Can anyone give me any tips to perhaps increase my loss per week? I've seen some people around the same weight margins as me lose 3+ kg a week. I know not everyone is the same, but I feel like I can doing everything right without any life changing results. I'm scared it will slow down and nothing will happen from this. Sorry for the depressing post. I'm really not happy with the place I'm at right now

Reactions: SayWhat
Fetalia said:
Not really feeling as hopeful as some. I weight in on a Monday morning. Here is my results so far... [40mg] Start 16/10 at 84.2kg Week 1: 84.2 (no loss) Week 2: 82.3 (1.9kg loss) Week 3: 81.8 (0.5kg loss) The side effects have subsided and I no longer feel nauseous. I have tried duromine before and experienced far greater loss in the earliest weeks. I feel that perhaps my body has become immune to it. Although I do admit I no longer snack and I do feel full. I am counting calories via MyFitnessPal and do not exceed 1200cal. My exercise regime is quite sedentary due to injury. I try and walk as much as I can though. Can anyone give me any tips to perhaps increase my loss per week? I've seen some people around the same weight margins as me lose 3+ kg a week. I know not everyone is the same, but I feel like I can doing everything right without any life changing results. I'm scared it will slow down and nothing will happen from this. Sorry for the depressing post. I'm really not happy with the place I'm at right now
So you have lost 2.5 over three weeks which is an average of 800 grms a week :grinning::grinning::grinning: well done awesome result.. take progress photos of yourself and don’t compare to others.. sometimes they post their massive loss then You don’t hear again of there losses .. chip away at it and you will get there ., this is your journey @Fetalia :) and you can do this :heart::heart::heart: it’s off and not on so don’t stress

Reactions: April and Fetalia
Thank you @SayWhat . I really need to put this into perspective really. I am trying to get to 63kg by April (6 months from my start date) but it's still a long way from now. I'll keep at it :heart: really appreciate the support xo

Reactions: April
Fetalia said:
Thank you @SayWhat . I really need to put this into perspective really. I am trying to get to 63kg by April (6 months from my start date) but it's still a long way from now. I'll keep at it :heart: really appreciate the support xo
It's always better to start somewhere than to leave it as it is.
Can you share your daily routine? Did you make any changes in your lifestyle?

Reactions: Fetalia and Dre
SayWhat said:
So you have lost 2.5 over three weeks which is an average of 800 grms a week :grinning::grinning::grinning: well done awesome result.. take progress photos of yourself and don’t compare to others.. sometimes they post their massive loss then You don’t hear again of there losses .. chip away at it and you will get there ., this is your journey @Fetalia :) and you can do this :heart::heart::heart: it’s off and not on so don’t stress
Fruit or nuts as snacks - something to have between meals so your body has something to burn and heaps and heaps and heaps of water. Then more water. And know what I do? No scales at home - don't focus on it. Messes with your head. Get weighed at doctors or gym or elsewhere. Can you get in a pool with your injury and do no weight-bearing exercise? Oh and more water ;). Good luck honey. Stick with it

Reactions: Fetalia and Dre