Telegram scam

R

Robyn01

Standard Member
Nov 7, 2023
Hey everyone,

Please becareful of telegram when looking for other meds without script. I was so stupid and believed the person and was scammed out of 400.00......feel so silly now. But unless you know they are legit and you can pay by PayPal....don't do it.

Reactions: Dre
Hello dear @Robyn01,

I am sorry to hear that...

Could you share with us these telegram contacts or other helpful information?

We have a black list of scammers on the Forum. Your information can be helpful for other users.

Reactions: Dre
So its a page on telegram called Sydney vouches for pills, and the guys name is Gary ablett. Although I don't think its a real name at all.

Still can't believe that I fell for it.....but the thing that kills me is that there was different people on that page saying he was legit from different accounts....so I thought to myself if there is more than 3 people saying he is legit....he would be.

400.00 later and no ritalin.

Just people please becareful of people scamming......if they don't accept PayPal goods and services.....or not verified on this website its a scam and its too good to be true.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry its called Aussie vouches and report

Thankyou for this information. I myself am trying to purchase Ritalin or Dexamfetamine and cannot afford to have my diagnosis done. Can you please share with me the information for the person you purchased the ritalin from. Kind Regards Brooke

Reactions: ubz
Robyn01 said:
So its a page on telegram called Sydney vouches for pills, and the guys name is Gary ablett. Although I don't think its a real name at all.

Still can't believe that I fell for it.....but the thing that kills me is that there was different people on that page saying he was legit from different accounts....so I thought to myself if there is more than 3 people saying he is legit....he would be.

400.00 later and no ritalin. One good thing to come out of it is that I had someone contact me privately and tell me that they do infact sell and they are legit and the way they proved they were legit is that I was able to paypal.....goods and services. But just had to change the description to say gumtree purchase. And then 2 days later I finally got the ritalin I was after.....so was cheering.

Just people please becareful of people scamming......if they don't accept PayPal goods and services.....or not verified on this website its a scam and its too good to be true.
Happy to post pics of the pills I received from the legit seller if need be.
Can you post the details of the legit seller please?

Sorry I meant, are you able to share the details of the reputable seller that you came across in the end.