April said:
Hi lovely Mackerx,

Everyone is different. What works for me can not work for you, and it's fine. :)
IMO, the best thing to do is to make healthy eating a life habit. I, personally, love KETO, when I need to lose extra kilos fast and easy. The Keto diet allows me to feel full and happy. When I'm on it, I don't have any cravings at all. ;)

How do you feel on Duromine? What do you eat now?
Hi April,

I do not feel hungry at all on Duromine and have been halving all my portions for starters. Definitely been planning my food for the whole day so I don't go over on my carbs but adding a few more carbs in.

Feeling good so far :)

Mackerx said:
Hi Everyone,
I started my Duromine journey last Thursday. I have followed a low carb diet for the last 8 years with great results and can usually maintain my weight. But not this time. I have found myself 10kg heavier than I want to be!!! My low carb diet usually involves alot of fat and dairy products. I don't follow calories, just carb content of products.

I think my diet will have to change whilst taking Duromine and will try to maintain a low carb but healthy protein and veg/fruit diet. Does this sound good?

Any advice gratefully received :)
Hi Mackerx,

how are you going with your journey? I start mine tomorrow with a goal to lose 13kgs. I am worried about headaches and being grumpy towards my family.

Sleepymel2 said:
Hi Mackerx,

how are you going with your journey? I start mine tomorrow with a goal to lose 13kgs. I am worried about headaches and being grumpy towards my family.
Hi @Sleepymel2,

Good luck on your weight loss journey!
Don't expect side effects, as not all have them (especially if you take the dose that suits your body well, take your pill early in the morning and drink plenty of water ;))

Here's what other users tell about headaches on Duromine and ways to manage this possible side effect: https://ngu.team/community/threads/duromine-and-headache.16709/

I wish you have a pleasant and successful experience!

Charlotte said:
Do you drink enough water?
Try to take your pill at 5-6 o'clock in the morning. Make sure, you have 4-5 small meals per day.
Charlotte could you please PM me? Thank you in advance!

Reactions: Charlotte
Hey guys, I’m back on duro again, I sort of feel like a Yoyo last time I was on duro I dropped some weight down to 84kgs the time before 78 but it’s been keeping the weight off that’s the problem.. I’m back up to 94kgs right now and I’m starting my duro journey again… sigh

• Love
Reactions: April
Welcome to our family, Erin! :sun::party:
You have a great purpose in mind and I wish you achieve your goals fast and easy :heart:

Erin Shields said:
Hey guys, I’m back on duro again, I sort of feel like a Yoyo last time I was on duro I dropped some weight down to 84kgs the time before 78 but it’s been keeping the weight off that’s the problem.. I’m back up to 94kgs right now and I’m starting my duro journey again… sigh
Many of my clients choose 1200-calorie diet or Keto diet to get the results faster and keep the new weight after the Duro treatment.
Good luck on your weight loss journey!:)

Hi all I need help pls….
I’ve been on duromine for a week now. First 3 days was good lack of wanting to eat but still ate small meals. Now after 4th day I jist keep
Wanting to eat not sure what’s happening???

Thanks
Shirl78

Hi all I’m new in here so pls bare with me… I’ve only been in duromine for a week and at first was great and now I find myself eating so much junk. I know lockdown doesn’t help but looking for advise on what to do pls :)

Hi I have stumbled across this site in desperation of loosing weight and obtaining duromine.
I haven’t weight myself for my own mentabhealth but my weight has gone out of control now
I am about 120kg
And I want to get to 100kg
Then 90kg
Hopefully with the help of duromine
How do I purchase it and is there someone in Adelaide that I can purchase from?

• Love
Reactions: Shirley78 and April
Shirley78 said:
Hi all I need help pls….
I’ve been on duromine for a week now. First 3 days was good lack of wanting to eat but still ate small meals. Now after 4th day I jist keep
Wanting to eat not sure what’s happening???

Thanks
Shirl78
Hi Shirl78,

What dose are you on, dear?
How often do you eat actually? Sometimes you may feel hunger on the smallest Duromine dose (which is 15 mg) or if your Duromine is not the original iNova medicine. :LLL

Reactions: Shirley78
April said:
Hi Shirl78,

What dose are you on, dear?
How often do you eat actually? Sometimes you may feel hunger on the smallest Duromine dose (which is 15 mg) or if your Duromine is not the original iNova medicine. :LLL
Hi dear thanks for reaching out to me. I’m on 30 mg. In the morning normally coffee n toast n lunch it’s soup or crackers n cheese n then I tend munch out on junk for a bit n then miss dinner. Really bad atm.

Hi Eveyone,

I'm two weeks into my Duromine journey and going well so far. I'm a Mum of two boys 3 and 4 and step Mum to a 7 year old daughter. We live in Sydney so are coming up to I think 14 weeks of lockdown now. I've struggled with my weight my entire life but before I had my kids I was quite thin and the happiest I'd ever been. Skip forward to pre-COVID and I was happily sitting at my usual size 10-12 (Australian), bigger than pre-kids but I was comfortable. Two long lockdowns later and I found myself not fitting into any of my clothes. I don't know exactly how much weight I gained because weighing myself is a huge trigger for me. I've never tried Duromine before and my doctor prescribed 15mg to start off with. First week I ate barely anything but it's settled down a bit now and I tend to have small protein snacks throughout the day and a normal dinner...and lots of water obviously.

My husband (who is wonderfully supportive) has been blind weighing me so I can keep track without being thrown by scale number. I've lost 3% of my starting body weight in two weeks and definitley feel a better. Hoping to lose a decent amount more in the coming months. I'm weight training and running about 5 days a week which definitely helps.

Best of luck to everyone, especially anyone else doing lockdown. We only have a week left and then freedom for summer in Sydney :)

Reactions: Kate
Shirley78 said:
Hi dear thanks for reaching out to me. I’m on 30 mg. In the morning normally coffee n toast n lunch it’s soup or crackers n cheese n then I tend munch out on junk for a bit n then miss dinner. Really bad atm.
I completely understand you, dear. Our eating habits are super important when it comes to weight loss.:)
IMO, you might need to talk to a nutritionist, who can adjust your diet plan.

Hi, like many others here, I have been trying to do the 'right' things (watching my calorie intake and trying to exercise). However, as a single Mum to a toddler who works full time, I do not get to go for a run or to the gym as often as I would like. I just want to feel a bit more like me again. My current weight is 83kg (5'4) and I would like to get back to my pre bub weight of 59/60. I am grateful to have come across a supportive group to start the journey.

Natdeecee said:
Hi, like many others here, I have been trying to do the 'right' things (watching my calorie intake and trying to exercise). However, as a single Mum to a toddler who works full time, I do not get to go for a run or to the gym as often as I would like. I just want to feel a bit more like me again. My current weight is 83kg (5'4) and I would like to get back to my pre bub weight of 59/60. I am grateful to have come across a supportive group to start the journey.
Hello and welcome to the big family, Natdeecee!
I'm Kate, nice to meet you! I can say for sure, many of us been there, trying on our own, following some diets and forcing ourselves eat little, "run marathons", etc. raising the bar higher and higher and then regreting when losing this battle. It's just that sometimes we need support. From other people, especially from those, who have the same experience. So you are in the right place;) And I hope our support will be helpful for you and your weight goals!
Can't wait to see your first results! Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: Dre and Natdeecee
My GP won't give me Duromine, I have tried every diet, exercise, nutritionist thing under the sun. I am 170cm tall and 90kg and so depressed about my body. Has anyone purchased Duromine from 'sellers' is it legit and safe? Thanks Sam

sam564 said:
My GP won't give me Duromine, I have tried every diet, exercise, nutritionist thing under the sun. I am 170cm tall and 90kg and so depressed about my body. Has anyone purchased Duromine from 'sellers' is it legit and safe? Thanks Sam
Hi sam564,

Did your GP provide you with any recommendations?
How many kilograms do you want to lose?

Hey everyone!

My doctor started me on Duromine 40mg in January. I was 130kgs and by the end of August I was 84kg. (Month on duro, month off, month on etc)

Unfortunately, due to going in and out of lockdowns in Australia and not being able to stick to an exercise regime anymore I ended up putting on 10kgs! Eating delicious takeaway was the only thing to look forward to for a while! So I've just started another month today and the side effects are hitting me hard this time. It's currently 2am and I'm wide awake lol!

I'm thinking about taking it every second day this time, but I'll see how I go.