My weight loss result with Ozempic

S

sonyfon

Standard Member
Feb 17, 2021
Hurray! Today is the day when I hit a 45kg weight loss with ozempic drug. I never thought it could be possible and that I would get any weight off. I have tried almost every diet, like most of us did. For me ozempic and reduced amount of calories did the trick. What I do when I’m hungry I eat. And honestly, for a long time, I couldn’t eat more than half of my normal portion size. Thanks for the help of ozempic dose of 1mg.

sonyfon said:
Hurray! Today is the day when I hit a 45kg weight loss with ozempic drug. I never thought it could be possible and that I would get any weight off. I have tried almost every diet, like most of us did. For me ozempic and reduced amount of calories did the trick. What I do when I’m hungry I eat. And honestly, for a long time, I couldn’t eat more than half of my normal portion size. Thanks for the help of ozempic dose of 1mg.
Wow! @sonyfon, what a piece of great news! That's so amazing!
What was your starting weight, dear???

StacyB said:
Wow! @sonyfon, what a piece of great news! That's so amazing!
What was your starting weight, dear???
Thank you StacyB :blush:
I was 117 kg total, so you can imagine my struggle... Over the years when I was "experimenting" with various diets I shep couple of kilos here and there but nothing seemed to make much of a difference in my health condition. I still was feeling not okay. Now I can tell my health has improved significantly, because I can feel it! I sleep better, breathe better, walk faster (lol obviously), not to mention my better mood when I'm looking in the mirror and my pictures. It was all worth it.

sonyfon said:
Thank you @sonyfon for sharing your story! That IS an amazing result. I am sure it'll inspire someone who is about to begin their weight loss journey with Ozempic.

sonyfon said:

can you help me find and buy ozempic today

uncle earnie said:
can you help me find and buy ozempic today
Hi @uncle earnie 👋
Welcome to the family! Sure, you can check out our thread General>"Trusted Sellers"

If you have any questions left, feel free to ask - our community is always ready top help!