Hello from week 1

O

Olive

Standard Member
Jan 23, 2023
Hi, I’m in Victoria. I’ve always been slight. But 4 years ago I went on a medication that promptly added 45 kilos to my.
Nothing worked with dieting and exercise. My dr did all the bloods and has known me forever so knew how upset I was. I came off the meds at 125 kilos and lost about 5 myself. Did ozempic which was amazing for me as it took away so much of my pain and inflammation as well as I lost 10 kilos.
Now I can’t get it I’m on week 1 of Duromine.

Food wise nothing has changed for me. I eat healthily, veggie, a few mini chocolates when I feel and no gluten.

I wake up at 4 to take the med. first day I went back to sleep but since then I’ve stayed up.

Pretty productive week 😂. In bed by 10 and up at 4 and my terrible procrastination seems to have gone.

Only exercise I’ve done is 3-5 k walks with my dog every morning but nothing else. I’ve fibromyalgia, trigeminal neuralgia and just started Hrt a month ago.

Today I got the shakes and crashed hard at 2pm but other than that I’ve been great.

Reactions: Saramay and Dre
Olive said:
Hi, I’m in Victoria. I’ve always been slight. But 4 years ago I went on a medication that promptly added 45 kilos to my.
Nothing worked with dieting and exercise. My dr did all the bloods and has known me forever so knew how upset I was. I came off the meds at 125 kilos and lost about 5 myself. Did ozempic which was amazing for me as it took away so much of my pain and inflammation as well as I lost 10 kilos.
Now I can’t get it I’m on week 1 of Duromine.

Food wise nothing has changed for me. I eat healthily, veggie, a few mini chocolates when I feel and no gluten.

I wake up at 4 to take the med. first day I went back to sleep but since then I’ve stayed up.

Pretty productive week 😂. In bed by 10 and up at 4 and my terrible procrastination seems to have gone.

Only exercise I’ve done is 3-5 k walks with my dog every morning but nothing else. I’ve fibromyalgia, trigeminal neuralgia and just started Hrt a month ago.

Today I got the shakes and crashed hard at 2pm but other than that I’ve been great.
Hello Olive

welcome to our beloved forum :)

this is a very welcoming place with loads of advice and inspiration!
we have many Threads that help our members with pretty much anything,
and of course if you just want to vent, this is a great place for that :p

stay strong, you sound like your doing well on duromine,
keep up the exercise, and make sure you are drinking plenty of water!

Hugs
Dre

Reactions: StacyB