Scam Buyozempic.org - SCAM

L

lora zoi

Standard Member
Feb 3, 2023
This website is Total They asked money through Bank Transfer take the money but Not Shipped the ozempic to me please be aware this website and report the website

Screenshot 2023-02-03 at 16.37.57.png

am Doing Some Research and gets some findings This website is hot at https://www.bluehost.com/ they have Email to given Email address or call given number to help me to take down this piece of shit i don't want more peoples are victim like me Bluehost Email and Phone Number given bellow

844-303-1810
Email; [email protected]

ozempiconline.net website is another Scamming website same way They asked money through Bank Transfer take the money but Not Shipped the ozempic please be aware this website and report the website so, more peoples are aware to loos money.
Do Email with us to Hosting Company Provider Email Given Bellow

Reactions: Dre
lora zoi said:
am Doing Some Research and gets some findings This website is hot at https://www.bluehost.com/ they have Email to given Email address or call given number to help me to take down this piece of shit i don't want more peoples are victim like me Bluehost Email and Phone Number given bellow

844-303-1810
Email; [email protected]
Hello Lora zoi

you my darling are a breath of fresh air!

our beloved Forum is under constant attack from Scammers, which i call 'Vampires'
they suck the blood out of innocent people, take their money and send nothing!
which is why i set up a team years ago to fight back :p

we are called "The Slayers"
you remind me of one of my team from about 5 years ago,
she was ruthless! and every Vampire she came up against she destroyed..
i gave her the Slayer nickname 'Red Sparrow'

keep up the great work lovely,
oh and if you are interested? i'm always looking for new members to join my team :)

Hugs
Dre

Reactions: Magnolia