Proven 1'st Aussie proven seller - Ozempic/Duromine/Saxenda/Metermine/Xenical available!

Is Ozempic or Duromine still available?without a prescription?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Charlotte
Hi @Charlotte can you pls PM prices for ozempic or similar. Thanks so much
 
  • Like
Reactions: Charlotte
Smallest dose of Ozempic is there any available thank you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Charlotte
shaniah said:
I'm after ozempic 0.25 mg
Hi @shaniah, please check your personal messages :)
 
Jess-38 said:
Smallest dose of Ozempic is there any available thank you!
Hi @Jess-38, please check your personal messages :)
 
Wendy 68 said:
Hi Charlotte, I'm wondering what the price of duromine 40 mg is? Thanks, Wendy.
Hi @Wendy 68, please check your personal messages :)
 
smitch22 said:
Hi @Charlotte can you pls PM prices for ozempic or similar. Thanks so much
Hi @smitch22, please check your personal messages :)
 
Hi Charlotte can you please send through prices for Ozempic?
 
Hi Charlotte. Do you seek saxenda?
 
Hi @Ezza10 and @Lynda333, please check your personal messages :)
 
Hey everyone! Just wanted to share my fantastic experience with Charlotte. This is my second time ordering ozempic from her, and she's been absolutely amazing. Quick replies and lightning-fast deliveries (it arrived within 2 days!). If you have any needs, I highly recommend getting it from her. This isn't sponsored or promoted; I genuinely had a great experience after being scammed multiple times. Thanks to Charlotte's help and this forum, my life has improved with this medication. Grateful beyond words!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Charlotte
ZaiAlm said:
Hey everyone! Just wanted to share my fantastic experience with Charlotte. This is my second time ordering ozempic from her, and she's been absolutely amazing. Quick replies and lightning-fast deliveries (it arrived within 2 days!). If you have any needs, I highly recommend getting it from her. This isn't sponsored or promoted; I genuinely had a great experience after being scammed multiple times. Thanks to Charlotte's help and this forum, my life has improved with this medication. Grateful beyond words!
Thank you so much!!! :heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart:
 
Hi Charlotte any saxnada or ozemetic available at present?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Charlotte
Hi @BrentonK , please check your personal messages :)
 
Great service and very rapid delivery. Thanks Charlotte thoroughly happy.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Charlotte
Elephant1431 said:
Great service and very rapid delivery. Thanks Charlotte thoroughly happy.
Thank you so much! :heart:
 
Shout out to Charlotte! I was a bit hesitant to buy like this & get ripped off, but she answered my neurotic questions quickly, & the Duromine I ordered got here SO quick!
Very impressed, & will be buying again!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Charlotte
Timetogetreal said:
Shout out to Charlotte! I was a bit hesitant to buy like this & get ripped off, but she answered my neurotic questions quickly, & the Duromine I ordered got here SO quick!
Very impressed, & will be buying again!
Thank you, dear!!! :heart_eyes:
 
Just want to give a huge shout out to Charlotte who always gives exceptional service, her communication is fantastic & she ensures her products arrive in the speedy timeframe she offers. Her postage is always tracked & gets delivered in perfect condition. I highly recommend her products & her service 😘
172CBED8-18B6-4D57-B524-EDD95DFDEDD8.jpeg
 
  • Love
Reactions: Charlotte

Similar threads

S
Replies
0
Views
282
saffy13
S
D
Replies
1
Views
409
StacyB
StacyB
A
Replies
3
Views
609
April
April