Wegovy, Mounjaro

M

Mariah P

Premium Member
Dec 23, 2014
Hi everyone, long time no speak! I’m at a point where Duromine has absolutely no effect on me in terms of weight loss, in fact I’ve gained weight! Obviously diet and a baby have a lot to do with it but that is only an excuse for so long. I couldn’t see any threads regarding wegovy or mounjaro. Does anyone know of or have trusted access to this in Aus?

I know ozempic is available but I’ve heard at least wegovy is more effective and mounjaro even more so (although not sure if that’s been readily approved etc).
Plus $800 a pen is virtually extortion lol.. I do understand sellers need to compensate for risk and stock shortage etc but when they cost about $150 a pop when available, you can sort of see where I’m coming from and most people just can’t afford that, to maintain it etc.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hello dear @Mariah P,
And welcome back to the Forum :blush:
Wegovy is less popular than Ozempic here. However, I recommend you contact our trusted seller @Charlotte, about the stock. As I can remember, she has it from time to time.
By the way, what Duromine dose did you take and how long?

Hi @Mariah P,
Wegovy is the same as Ozempic, just a higher dosage. Mounjaro is a new drug with an active ingredient named tirzepatide; this medicine has no analogues yet.
Just to let you know, they haven’t been released yet in Australia.
If you are interested in Ozempic, send me a private message.

Reactions: DiR